- This is a tour in a van to the National Reserve of Salinas.
- An ecosystem of international importance since it houses a great variety of wild fauna among which the native and migratory birds stand out, South American camelids, a diverse high Andean flora.
- And above all, a spectacular view of the Salinas lagoon and the great mountains that surround it, such as the Ubinas volcano and the Pichupichu volcano.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up at hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
TOUR TO THE NATIONAL RESERVE OF SALINAS AND AGUADA BLANCA
- 7:00 am. Pick up time for tourists.
- 8:00 am. Arrival to the traditional and picturesque village of Chiguata.
- 10:00 am We finish the climb of the "Cimbral" where in its upper part we can see part of a large eroded crater of one of the peaks of Pichupichu.
- 10:30 a.m. First contact with the Salinas Lagoon and approach to see birds in the area.
- 11:00 am. Hike to a small hill next to the lagoon.
- 12:00 pm. noon. Approximation by van to the thermal water eye of the area.
- 12:30 pm. Visit the town of Moche to see the way of life of the local people and return.
- 2:30 pm. Arrival to the city of Arequipa and farewell.
- End of service
- Guide (Spanish / English).
- First aid box.
- Other transfers not specified.
- Food not indicated (Breakfast, lunch).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (voluntary).
- It is recommended to bring: warm clothes for the cold in height, snacks and water for the road, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, small backpack to carry personal things.
- CHILDREN: The service is recommended for children from 8 years old.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security. Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
National Reserve Tour of Salinas and Aguada Blanca - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Ascent to Chachani Volcano - Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Guided visits
Rio Chili Rafting Tour (Boating) - Arequipa
Activities: Water activities, Rafting, Natural Areas Visits
Colca 2 Days + Route to Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Colca Canyon Full Day - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Sillar Route + Culebrillas Quarry - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits