- The Peruvian Paso horse is an Equine breed native to Peru.
- Descendant of the horses introduced during the Conquest and the first times of the Viceroyalty.
- This race is protected by Peruvian Law Decree number 25.919 of November 28, 1992 and has been declared a horse race of Peru.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Horseback rides (Included)
- Arequipa: I pick up in Lodgings inside the historical center of the city.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- Start: 10:00 am.
- Pick up from the hotel at the indicated time.
- We will leave Rancho Caballos Arequipa, crossing the terraces of Paucarpata towards the district of Sabandía. On the way we will appreciate the pre Inca and Inca terraces, where the villagers plant potatoes, corn, carrots, alfalfa, onions, among others. We will observe the Yunta (way of plowing the land) and the variety of cattle of the area, during the tour you can appreciate in an impressive way the Volcano Misti, Chachani and Pichu Pichu.
- We will pass through the Sabandía river, aiming at the Yumina annex.
- Once we reach the town square we will take the road to Los springs de Lourdes where we will take the time to enjoy a delicious snack.
- After this we will go to the district of Characato, emblematic district Loncco in which we have as purpose to visit the "Eye of the Miracle", a spring of natural water that springs from the subsoil.
- After taking a short break here we will continue our way to "La Benita de Characato" one of the most famous and awarded restaurants in the city.
- Lunch (at the traveler's expense).
- Then it will be the right moment to start our return to the ranch Arequipa Horses.
- Transfer to the hotel.
- End: 1:00 pm.
- Pick up from the hotel / Return to the hotel.
- Equipment for horse.
- Chalán / Arriero.
- First aid kit.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any extra and / or expense not specified.
- It is recommended to bring sun cream and repellent.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Colca Canyon + Flight of the Condor - Finishing in Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Zipline, Purchase of handicrafts, Thermalism, Cultural visits, Guided visits
4d / 3n- Rafting and Adventures in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Turistic bus, panoramic, Rafting
Full Day Colca Canyon + Buffet Lunch - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits
City Tour - Arequipa Vivencial - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Trekking to the Colca Canyon - 2d1n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Bird watching
Tour Arequipa - Countryside and City by Tourist Bus - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits