- Adventure to ascend any of these representative volcanoes of the city of Arequipa.
- This tour needs a previous experience in ascent walks.
- Super fantastic to know these inactive volcanoes and have a splendid view of the city.
- Climbing, mountaineering (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Climbing (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up at hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
FIRST DAY OF ASCENT TO BASE CAMP
- 8:00 am. We left from Arequipa and went by 4x4 truck to 3,300 m. of height (2 hours of journey).
- From here we walk to the base camp "Nido de Águilas" located at 4,800 m. (6 hours of walking).
- Night in tents.
ARRIVAL AT THE TOP OF THE VOLCANO
- After breakfast we leave at 3:00 a.m. to attack the summit (5,825 meters high) for 7 hours.
- Then we descend from the summit to 3,300 m. high where our transport awaits us.
- Return to Arequipa.
- Arrival to Arequipa and leave them in a central place to go to their respective hotel.
- Mountain equipment for the cold.
- Guide - instructor throughout the tour (Spanish / English).
- Transport 4 x 4 round trip from the point where the ascent begins.
- Base camp.
- Trekking shoes
- Backpack to carry the tent and other implements.
- Canes to help themselves in the ascent.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- The travelers must have experience in adventure sports, especially in Ascent Treks, since this route has medium difficulty and scale over 5,850 meters above sea level reaching the peak of 6,100 meters above sea level.
- In the case of the backpack is recommended 60 liters.
- Service can be provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Arequipa + Colca + Cusco + Machu Picchu + Montaña Arcoiris - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Arequipa Classic Full - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Horse Riding Tour through the Arequipeña Countryside - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Horseback rides, Guided visits
Salinas Lagoon and Aguada Blanca National Reserve - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Arequipa 3 Days - City Tour + Colca + Sillar Route - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits, Historical visits