- If you want to escape from the city and stroll through the Arequipeña countryside, this is a good option.
- It is a simple route through the Quequeña riverbed, suitable for the whole family. On the tour you will find various natural waterfalls and pools where you can cool off, and even take a bath.
- The route begins in the town of Sogay, approximately 25 km from Arequipa.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
SOGAY CATARATA TOUR - WALK
- 8:00 am - We will pick you up from your Hotel in the city of Arequipa and transfer you to the town of Sogay which we will arrive in about 1 hour. We will observe during the tour the Arequipeña countryside, passing through the districts of Sabandía and Yarabamba. Upon arrival in the village we will know: The Pre-Inca andenería, the traditional yellow houses and the main square of Sogay.
- Later we will start the adventure with a walk of approximately 1 hour; the route is somewhat rugged and of a medium difficulty to reach the Sogay Falls, The road leads us through some desert landscapes, we will have to climb some hills and down others, as we enter the road we can listen to the path of the water that comes from the waterfall. Upon reaching these beautiful waterfalls we can take many photographs and if you wish you can enter the waters that are formed from the fall of water, which in times is very cold.
- After enjoying the place and taking many pictures we will start the walk back to the town of Sogay. Our next destination will be the town of Quequeña, where we will visit its Church and the Main Square of the place. An optional hike in this place consists of climbing towards the natural viewpoint of the Sonccomarca Hill where we can observe the terraces and a spectacular panorama.
- We will return to the city of Arequipa to which we will arrive in 1 hour approx.
- 3:00 pm - We will arrive at the center of the city of Arequipa and leave them at their respective hotel.
- Pick up from your hotel in Arequipa.
- Tourist Mobility
- Professional guidance Spanish / English.
- >> If you want guided in another language, check if it is feasible and / or if you have to add any additional cost.
- Permanent Assistance
- Transfer to your Hotel in Arequipa.
- Water bottle.
- Snacks and / or drinks (apart from the water bottle).
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
What to wear
- Clothing suitable for short walks.
- Shoes suitable for short walks.
- Bring additional shoes to change.
- Bring bath clothes, sandals and towel.
- Sun block, sunglasses, hat, repellent.
- Water and light snacks.
- If you wish to book Lunch you must do so in advance.
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the day of service, there will be no place for claims, postponements or returns.
- Seats in transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Arequipa-Colca-Arequipa Experiential - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Guided visits
Colca 2 Days + Route to Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Full Day Imata Stone Forest + Pause Falls - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day in Arequipa: Cultural + Adventure - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Rafting, Historical visits