- An exciting boating experience on the Chili River.
- Only 20 minutes from the center of Arequipa.
- Water activities (Included)
- Rafting (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up at hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
RAFTING IN THE CHILI RIVER
- An exciting boating experience in the Rio Chili just 20 minutes from the center of Arequipa. El Chili, is a river with many rapids with a level of difficulty up to grade IV, taking into account the international classification that goes from grade I (basic) to grade VI (not navigable).
- The pick up of passengers will be from the lodging and / or agency offices and we will move to our base of operations where the corresponding equipment will be delivered, to then go to the starting point located in the cave of the Virgen de Chapi where they will be given the appropriate instructions, it should be noted that no experience is needed, since the professional guides will know how to teach the necessary skills of this exciting adventure sport and besides this our team of guides is highly trained to perform rescues in case someone falls into the water .
- The descent in the river is for a stretch of 6 km, which lasts between 1:15 approximately. In addition, the beautiful Chilina valley with an excellent view of our Misti and Chachani volcanoes, as well as the volcanic rock formations on the sides of the river, can be seen all along the route.
- At the end of the tour they will be offered a snack and photographs of the route will be shown, which the passenger can purchase optionally.
- The total duration of the activity is 3:00 hrs. approximately.
- Private tourist transport round trip.
- Professional Boating Instructor (Spanish / English)
- Professional rescue kayaker.
- Full personal equipment (wetsuit, waterproof jacket, life vests, helmet and neoprene shoes).
- Snack at the end of the tour.
- Optional Photography Service.
- Other transfers not specified.
- Food not indicated (Breakfast, lunch).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (voluntary).
- This activity is aimed at passengers of good physical condition. No experience is needed, just wanting to have a nice experience.
- It is recommended to bring: Bath linen, towel, sunscreen.
- CHILDREN: The service is recommended for children from 8 years old.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security. Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Full Day excursion to the Colca Valley + Typical Buffet - Arequipa
Activities: Gastronomy, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Pillones Falls and Stone Forest - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Fiestas Patrias 2019 - Colca 2 Days - Finishing in Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Thermalism
Sillar Route + Culebrillas Quarry - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
National Holidays 2019 - Festéjalas in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Magical Colca at your Reach - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Zipline, Purchase of handicrafts, Thermalism