DescriptionDiscover the Capital of the Marinera: Trujillo and enjoy one of the most representative and colorful shows in the city.
- The Horse Show of Paso, is considered Cultural Heritage of the Nation.
- You will experience unforgettable emotions and discover one more reason to feel proud of your land, its roots and customs.
- We cordially hope to take you "by the way" for this pleasant experience.
- Horseback rides (additional cost)
- Shows (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Trujillo: Pick up at hotel.
- Whenever it is within the city center of the city (Center and Fence).
- For locations outside these limits, check with the Operator for the feasibility and / or additional cost of your pick up.
Live the most exciting show in Northern Peru
- At the beginning you will be informed about the historical overview, characteristics and the breeding of the horses, this will be translated in English for the foreigners.
- We present examples of various ages and talk about the care given to foals and filly in their early years.
- Each visitor has the opportunity to feed one of the horses.
- The second part of the show consists of the musical numbers, such as Marinera Norteña on foot, on horseback, Peruvian feast, Trujillano zapateo (a derivative of the Northern Marinera) to Peruvian drawer rhythm. The Peruvian Paso Horses are part of each of these artistic numbers, during the show.
- In the final part you will have the opportunity to take photos together with the spectacular passing horses and the participants.
- Private transportation round trip from Trujillo to the bottom on the outskirts of the city.
- I sit under the shade during the show.
- Taking pictures and filming.
- Food and drink.
- Horseback Riding (S / .10).
- Service applies to people of all ages.
- Apply for the whole year.
Huamachuco: The Destination to Live the Best Experience - La Libertad
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Otuzco: Sierra Liberteña (From Trujillo) - La Libertad
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits