- Meet the city of Otuzco.
- Enjoy the dunes of Conache, you can practice Sandboarding or swim in the lagoon.
- Meet the amazing Huacas del Sol and Luna located in the Moche countryside.
- Sandboarding (Included)
- Trujillo: Operator Offices.
- Confirm the exact address, with the same Operator, after your purchase.
TOUR TO OTUZCO - "THE VIRGIN OF THE DOOR"
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- We will start the visit to the famous city of Otuzco, where the Virgin of the Door is located.
- Continuing as the visit to the Andean Viewpoint where you will climb the stairs until you reach "La Ermita".
- Then they will have time to buy typical products of the area.
LAREDO TOUR + SANDBOARDING TO LA LAGUNA DE CONACHE
- Hours: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- We will visit the town of Laredo where an explanation of Galindo, Caballo Muerto and Huaca los Reyes will be made.
- In the afternoon we will continue the tour in the dunes of Conache, where they will learn to slide in the sand (sandboarding).
- You will have time to bathe in the lagoon or take a boat ride (additional cost).
FULL DAY TOUR WITH HORSES OF PASS + NIGHT MISTICA
- Hours: 10:45 am - 10:30 pm
- We will start by knowing the Huacas del Sol and la Luna, located in the Moche countryside.
- Then they will visit artisan workshops to later enter the horse farm of step in "Palo Marino".
- Then they will undertake the visit to "Chan Chan" to finish in the Huanchaco resort.
- They will have a time to dine (optional / additional) in Huanchaco.
- Finally we will travel to the Moche countryside at night to observe "The Craftsman's House" where there will be a spiritual guide.
- Bonfire and chicha de jora tasting.
- Tourist mobility (depending on the number of people).
- Religious guide
- Travel filming.
- Sandboarding tables and lenses.
- Entrance to the viewpoint.
- Entrance to Sandboarding.
- Laguna de Conache.
- Consumption voucher of S / .10 for the viewpoint.
- Individual and group tents.
- Lodging / Accommodation.
- Interprovincial transport.
- Entrance ticket for tourist attractions.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, pay full fee.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobiles during the tours are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick up.
Route Moche - Chiclayo + Trujillo - 4d / 3n - La Libertad
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Full Day Huamachuco - Culture and Nature - La Libertad
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Otuzco: Sierra Liberteña (From Trujillo) - La Libertad
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Discover the Treasures of the North - 4d / 3n - La Libertad
Activities: Sport fishing, Archaeological visits, Guided visits