- This package consists of 2 days visiting 2 cities: Trujillo and Virú.
- Enjoy getting to know the "Ruta del Sol": Moche Square and Museum, Ceramics.
- We will make the fun tour "Bicimoche".
- Bicycle (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Trujillo: Operator Offices.
- Confirm the exact address, after your purchase.
- You can also pick it up from the Terminal Terrestre or Airport and transfer it to the hotel; always previous coordination with the Operator.
THE ROUTE OF THE SUN + BIKEBOX
- THE ROUTE OF THE SUN - From 11:00 am to 2:30 pm.
- Burilado workshop.
- Explanation of how Mates are made (writing, painting, ceramics).
- Plaza de Armas de Moche: Mural, image, gazebo, churches, statue.
- Moche Museum
- Moche pottery
- Las Delicias Beach
- BICIMOCHE - From 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
- We will start the tour through Villa Santa María towards Santa Rosa.
- Here we can observe the sugarcane crops.
- We will pass through the Moche Bridge to finish at the Huaca del Sol y la Luna.
- From 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Castillo Tomabal: Important archaeological site of the Virú-Gallinazo culture. It is vulnerable to looting and invasions and is based on a natural mound.
- Condornada Waterfalls: The pool towards which these waterfalls fall is tinged with a beautiful greenish color that seems to be nourished by the variety of plants that surround it. Condornada is not an enclosed resource, since it is easy to observe how the water after filling the pool continues downstream.
- Puerto Mori: This beach has a totally unique geography because it is protected by Cerro Negro. It is precisely this hill that serves as a breakwater, allowing its waters to be calm.
- Bicycle, helmet, knee pads, gloves.
- Tickets ticket
- Food (breakfast, lunch).
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Children under 3 years old do not pay. They share service and attention with their parents and / or accompanying adults.
- Children from 4 years old, pay full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Hotel 3 star Hotel "Palmas Reales" o similares
- Hotel Palmas Reales is located in Trujillo, just 5 minutes from the main square of the city. It offers accommodation with a restaurant and Wi-Fi.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Moche Tour - Chimú + Dama de Cao - La Libertad
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Otuzco: Sierra Liberteña (From Trujillo) - La Libertad
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits