- The "Mountain of 7 Colors" is one of the most impressive attractions towards the Apu Ausangate.
- It is a place that demonstrates a new opportunity for everyone who visits it.
- As the saying goes: "If you want to see the Rainbow, you have to face the height."
- It is listed by the NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC magazine as one of the 100 places you must visit before you die.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up at your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
Cusco - Cusipata - Vinicunca - Cusco
- We will pick you up from your respective hotel between 4:30 and 5:00 am.
- Then we will travel south of Cusco until we reach the town of Cusipata (2 hours approx.) Where we will have breakfast.
- Then we will continue to the starting point of the hike: Phula Wasi (1 hour approx).
- We will begin the trek to our destination: Vinicunca or Mountain of Seven Colors (5,100 masl). The walk takes 1:20 hours approx.
- After enjoying the beauty of the mountains with its imposing and majestic Ausangate, you will have the option of walking towards the Red Valley (optional, 45 min. Extra).
- We will return to the starting point of the walk where our transport will be waiting for us to take us to Cusipata where we will have lunch.
- Finally we will return to Cusco arriving between 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm.
- End of service
- Guide in Spanish / English.
- Income Tiket
- Food: 1 breakfast + 1 lunch.
- Cold drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- It is recommended to bring: Small backpack, Original passport, Warm clothes, Rainwear, Sunglasses, Light hiking pants, Mountain boots, Camera with spare batteries, Water bottle and Snack.
- CHILDREN: Because it is a light walk, the service is recommended for children from 8 years and older.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Machu Picchu Magic 6d / 5n: Mountain Colors + Humantay Lagoon - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
2d / 1n Trekking through Machu Picchu and Wiñaywayna - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Sacred Valley of the Incas + Buffet Lunch - Cusco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
New Year 2020 - 3d / 2n Fiesta and Culture in Cusco - Cusco
Activities: Shows, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Experimental Tour Sacred Valley of the Incas - 2d / 1n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits
Tour Cuatrimoto Maras Moray and Salineras - Cusco - Cusco
Activities: ATV, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Discover Magic Cusco - 5d / 4n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Guided visits