DescriptionEnjoying an outdoor activity has another meaning when it comes to driving a quad bike through the Maras Valley and Moray in Cusco.
- Enjoy a service by the hand of specialized guides in this adventure sport.
- That's just the perfect complement to get up close to the beautiful landscapes and attractions of the area.
- The circular terraces of Moray and the Salineras de Maras are obligatory stops along the way.
- ATV (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cusco: Our staff will pick you up at your hotel in Cusco.
- Always in the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For accommodations outside those limits, you should consult with the operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional payment.
Maray Moray Salineras.
- Start: 9:00 a.m.
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco to go on a trip of 1 hour approx. to Maras, where our ATVs and complete equipment await us (gloves, helmets, etc.).
- The specialized guide will provide you with all the necessary information on the proper use of ATVs and the route we will cover.
- Our tour starts towards Moray. You will be accompanied by an experienced instructor through the winding trails, hills and sections of the area.
- In Moray we will have enough time to visit the circular terraces that were built in huge natural depressions.
- Then, according to your itinerary, we go to the Canopy area to fly on the four cables full adrenaline (about 45 minutes).
- If your reservation is SIN Canopy, we continue the journey to Maras. We will have a brief stop in the main square and then head towards the salt mines consisting of more than 4,000 small pools on the mountainside, which are filled with salt water that flows from the mountain during the dry season every 3 days, when the water evaporates the salt contained in it slowly solidifies and allows to produce a salt production every 30 days.
- At the end of the tour we take the ATV again and return to Maras, where our mobility awaits us to return to Cusco.
- End: 11:00 am.
- ATV: 1 per person.
- Safety equipment: Gloves, Helmet, etc.
- Join Maras
- Salineras income.
- Canopy - Additional / Optional (S / .60 per person).
- The service is recommended for people from 14 years old.
- It is necessary to present the printed purchase coupon and an official ID (ID, Alien Registration Card, Passport, etc.)
- Subject to availability due to weather changes, natural disasters and causes that are not the responsibility of the operating company.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security. Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the customer.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
Inka Jungle Trail - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Machu Picchu + Mountain of Colors - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Full Day Machu Picchu Experience - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Ruta del Sol - Puno Bus to Cusco + Hotel - 2d / 1n - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Cultural visits
Machu Picchu + Vinicunca - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits