- Discover the charm, magic and energy of our Majestic Machu Picchu.
- In this full day service from Cusco.
- The attraction par excellence, if you visit Cusco, and one of the Wonders of the Modern World ... Our Wonder!
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- 3:50 am Approx. Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the train station Ollantaytambo.
- 5.45 am. Arrival at the Ollantaytambo Train Station.
- 6.10 am. Departure by train to Aguas Calientes.
- 7.40 am. Arrival to Aguas Calientes.
- 8:00 a.m. Bus ride from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- 9.30 am. Start of the guided tour in Machupicchu.
- 11.30 am. Free time to explore the citadel of Machupicchu on your own.
- 3.00 p.m. Return by bus to Aguas Calientes.
- 3.30 pm. Arrival to Aguas Calientes and lunch.
- 4.00 p.m. Free time to visit the town.
- 6.00 p.m. Presentation at the train station and exit to Ollantaytambo.
- 6:35 pm. Travel by train to return to Ollantaytambo station.
- 9:30 pm. Return by tourist bus to Cusco.
- 12:30 am. Arrival and transfer to your hotel.
- End of service
- Note 1: Departure and Return times may vary according to the demand of train tickets.
- Note 2: It is recommended to make the reservation in advance (up to 1 month before in high season).
- Travel by Bus Cusco - Train Station in Ollantaytambo - Cusco.
- Expedition Train Ticket Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo.
- Transfer by Bus - Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance Tickets Machu Picchu full day.
- Guided in English and Spanish of the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Transfer Hotel - Bus Station or airport.
- Food in Machu Picchu (from US $ 10).
- Entrances to hot springs in Aguas Calientes. (S / .15 per person).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Inca Trail - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits
Machu Picchu Full Day + Tourist Train - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Machu Picchu By Car - 3d / 2n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
New Year 2020- Full Day on Rainbow Mountain- Vinicunca - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cultural visits, Guided visits