- Contact with nature and archaeological visits such as Moray, circular terraces from the Inca period.
- We will also visit Salineras, salt mines exploited from the Tahuantinsuyo and are inherited in each family.
- Natural Areas Visits (additional cost)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up at the hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
MARAS - MORAY
- 8:30 a.m. The day starts with pick-up at your hotel.
- Then we will go to the town of Maras, a colorful town where you will see beautiful landscapes.
- Then we will continue the journey towards Moray, Archaeological Complex of terraces or gigantic platforms that are superimposed in the form of an amphitheater that constituted in an important agricultural laboratory of the Inca empire.
- Then we will visit Salineras, impressive complexes of small salt mineral wells that are exploited since the Inca period.
- Finally we will be in Cusco at 3:00 p.m. approximately.
- End of service
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Tourist transport.
- Partial Tourist Ticket.
- >> Peruvian - S / .40 / Foreigner - S / .70
- Income to Maras - Salineras (S / .10).
- Personal cats
- It is recommended to bring: Sunblock, Slippers, Repellent.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Machu Picchu + Sacred Valley - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Maras and Moray (Shared Service) - Cusco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits, Historical visits
HUMANTAY LAKE - SALKANTAY - FULL DAY - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Gastronomy
Machu Picchu Express - 4 Days / 3 Nights - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits