DescriptionKnow what the navel of the world has for you. Visit the impressive ruins of Cusco and live an unforgettable experience.
- Enjoy knowing the most representative places of Cusco in a City Tour on your first day of stay.
- Marvel at the views of the breathtaking scenery along the route.
- Give yourself the chance to know one of the "7 Wonders of the Modern World" ... the most impressive of all!
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: We start with your transfer from the airport or bus station to the hotel.
Arrival in Cusco + City Tour
- Upon arrival in Cusco: Reception at the airport or land terminal and transfer to the hotel.
- 1:10 pm (hour approx.) - Pick up from the hotel for City Tour Cusco. We visit the Temple of the Sun or Qorikancha, the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay.
- 7:00 pm - Time approx. return.
- Free Night - To rest and acclimatize to the height.
- Overnight in Cusco.
the Incas' Sacred Valley
- 8:00 am - Pick up at the hotel for the Sacred Valley tour: We will visit the Pisac Archaeological Park and its artisan market.
- We will enjoy a buffet lunch in Urubamba and then visit the city of Ollantaytambo, where its stone streets keep the Inca culture alive.
- Once back, we will visit Chinchero, "The city of the Rainbow", where we will be able to appreciate the mountain range of the Andes with the snowy Salkantay, Verónica and Soray; its beautiful church and the talent of its craftsmen. You can buy handmade products.
- 7:30 pm - We will be back in Cusco.
- Free Night - To rest and dine at the restaurant of your choice (not included).
- Overnight in Cusco.
Machu Picchu full day
- In the morning: Pick up from the hotel to go to the Ollantaytambo train station, where we will embark on the Executive train to go to Machu Picchu.
- The train goes through wonderful ecosystems ... Have your camera ready to take pictures!
- 4 hours later (approx.) We will arrive at the train station in Aguas Calientes.
- Our guide will be waiting for us to take the bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (25 minutes approximately).
- In Machu Picchu our guide will give us a tour of the citadel for 2 hours approx. Then we will have free time to explore, take pictures or take a walk.
- We return by bus to Aguas Calientes.
- Then we can enjoy the restaurants (not included), explore the town or relax in the thermal baths (not included).
- In the afternoon, we will return by train to the Ollantaytambo station.
- A bus awaits us to take us to our hotel in Cusco.
- Overnight in Cusco.
Maras & Moray tour
- 8:30 am - We will leave our accommodation to visit Moray: There are several circular agricultural terraces that the Incas built in natural drains on a limestone plateau that overlooks the Urubamba Valley. It is assumed that they have a cosmological meaning, but their exact function, in addition to agricultural purposes, is not yet clear.
- Then, we will visit the colonial town of Maras, an important salt mine exploited during the Inca period and even during the colonial era. It exhibits the salt mines in ancient terraces and ponds.
- 3:00 pm (approx.) - Return to Cusco.
- Overnight in Cusco.
Departure from Cusco
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- At a coordinated time: Transfer to the Cusco airport.
- End of services.
- Transfers Airport - Hotel - Airport (or Terrestrial Terminal).
- 4 nights accommodation in Cusco.
- Visit the ruins of Cusco.
- Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Cusco City Tour.
- Mobility for all the mentioned tours.
- English-Spanish language guide.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Bilingual guide in Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- Bus ticket: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Train ticket Inca Rail: Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo
- Assistance 24/7.
- Meals not specified in the itinerary.
- Tourist Ticket (S / .70 Peruvian / S / .130 foreigner).
- Tickets to Cathedral (S / .25 per person).
- Qoricancha Tickets (S / .15 per person).
- Tickets to Maras (S / .10 per person).
- Tips for service.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay full rate.
- Tours in itinerary are offered in Shared (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for it, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hostal 3 star Villa San Blas o similares
- Villa San Blas is located just 400 meters from Cusco's main square and 3 km from the airport. Its rooms have Wi-Fi, private balcony, are very bright and have bathroom and TV. There is a terrace at the hotel as well as a 24-hour reception.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Sacred Valley of the Incas + Buffet Lunch - Cusco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Maras Moray Salineras (Private Service) - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Machu Picchu Magic - 6d / 5n (Q´Eswachaka & Mountain Colors) - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Cusco Maravilloso Complete Tour - 5d / 4n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Archaeological Cusco - 3d / 2n - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Seven Color Mountain Tour - Arcoiris Excellent Price - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Guided visits