S/. 2,346USD 571
Machu Picchu Magic 6d / 5n - Mountain Colors + Maras Moray
6 days and 5 nights
96 hours before the trip
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
Machu Picchu Magic 6d / 5n - Mountain Colors + Maras Moray
The tour of Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu takes you through all the most important places in Cusco such as: Qoricancha also known as the Temple of the Sun that during the incanato the temple was dedicated to the worship of the sun god ("Inti"). We will also visit Sacsayhuaman, one of the most emblematic places of the Inca Empire built by the Inca Pachacuteq in the 15th century. We will also do the Sacred Valley tour that is one of the most popular routes in the Cusco region, and that functioned as an agricultural, spiritual and political center. Finally we will take you to one of the most incredible train trips in the world and we will go to Machu Picchu "One of the seven wonders of the modern world".
Cusco: Reception at the Airport / Transfer to the hotel.
AIRPORT COLLECTION - CITY TOUR
A representative of the Tour Operator will be waiting for your arrival at the airport and your transfer to the hotel. Free morning to rest and acclimatize 2:00 pm Pick up from the hotel for the City Tour. First place of visit Koricancha (Temple of the Sun), guided tour of 45 minutes and then go to mobility After 30 minutes in the mobility we will arrive at Sacsayhuaman (from the Quechua of Saqsay = place of satiation and waman = hawk, it is Saying "Place where the hawk is satiated") where we will have a guided tour of 1 hour Then we will visit Qenqo (ritual center in a rocky outcrop) place of much mysticism that you will feel when you enter the rock outcrop. After 15 minutes of mobility we will arrive at PucaPucara (red fortress) military construction Last visit will be Tambomachay known as the Inca's Bath where water worship was performed. After our crossing we will take the mobility for the return to Cusco, approximate time of arrival 7:00 pm.
CUSCO SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS - AGUAS CALIENTES (MACHU PICCHU)
We will pass by the hotel 8.00 am. to start the tour of the Sacred Valley. After traveling 1 hour and a half in mobility we will arrive at the ruins of Pisaq in which we will have a guided tour of 1 hour approx. Traveling in the direction of the Willka Mayu River or Sacred River we will arrive at Urubamba capital of the Sacred Valley where we will have a buffet lunch (typical Andean food). After lunch we will travel 30 minutes in mobility until we reach the town of Ollantaytambo to visit an archaeological site where we will have a guided tour of 1 hour, highlighting the Temple of the Sun, The Intihuatana and the Princess Baths and Andean terraces. After having a guided tour of Ollantaytambo we have to go to the train station to board the train that will take us to Aguas Calientes where we will spend the night for the next day to visit Machu Picchu (AT NIGHT THE GUIDE WILL PASS THROUGH THE HOTEL TO PROVIDE EVERYTHING DETAILS FOR YOUR VISIT TO MACHU PICCHU).
CITY OF MACHU PICCHU
Very early we will go to take the bus that will take us to the "Lost City of the Incas" (Machu Picchu) will last 30 minutes and the guide will be waiting for you there. Upon arriving at the citadel of Machu Picchu to enter we will show entrance ticket, from this place the guided tour of 2 hours and 30 minutes will begin where the informative part of Machu Picchu will be explained. Then you will have free time. Then we will return to the town of Aguas Calientes to have a lunch. After our lunch we will have to go to the train station to board the train that will take us to Ollantaytambo Already at the Ollantaytambo station, a representative with a sign and their names will be waiting for you, who will approach your mobility to return to Cusco and take you to the hotel.
MARAS MORAY SALINERAS
The tour starts with pick up from the hotel at 8:00 am to head towards the picturesque town of Maras. After passing through the town of Maras we go to Moray where the agricultural laboratory is located, which is a place of concentration of female energy, which is considered as a magnetic center of Pachamama where we will have a guided tour of 40 minutes. After the guide in Moray we will take our mobility to travel for 30 minutes to go to the salt mines “salineras” we will have a guided tour of approximately 1 hour and we will have time to make some purchases of salt bags or some souvenir items. We will return by the same route to Cusco, approximate arrival time is 3:00 pm.
MOUNTAIN OF COLORS
- 4 a.m. We begin the pick-ups for our passengers from the different lodgings where they are.
- 4:45 am We are heading towards the district of CUSIPATA. 6:30 a.m. Arrival at the CUSIPATA district where we will have our breakfast buffet for 30 minutes. To then continue our trip.
- 7:00 am Departure from the restaurant to the WASIPATA area. 8:00 am. Approximate arrival at the foot of the road and later start of the trek to the MOUNTAIN OF COLORS. (WINICUNCA).
- 1 hour and 30 minutes one way. (approximately) 40 minutes of visit in the mountain of colors. (WINICUNCA)
- 1 hour and 15 minutes (approximately) of return to where the mobility is. 12 pm. Arrival time approximately on foot of highway and once the group this complete we began our return towards the district of CUSIPATA.
- 1:00 pm Approximate arrival to our restaurant where we will have the buffet lunch, during 30 or 40 minutes.
- 1:40 pm We will return to the city of Cusco.
- 3:30 pm. Approximate time of arrival to the city of Cusco. (DEPENDING ON THE TRAFFIC)
WALK IN CUSCO - FLIGHT TO LIMA
Free morning to relax or take a walking tour. On this day we recommend you visit the following places: Main Square / Main Square, which houses the main cathedral and colonial houses Nazarenas Square San Blas neighborhood The twelve angle stone San Pedro local market In the afternoon there will be a transfer to the airport for your departure to Lima.
- Pick up from the Airport or Bus Terminal
- Transportation City Tour
- Professional City Tour guide
- Ticket for the City Tour
- Sacred Valley Transportation
- Sacred Valley professional guide
- Sacred Valley Buffet Lunch
- Entrance to the Sacred Valley
- Tourist Train Expedition Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes
- Tourist Train Expedition Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo
- Entrance to the citadel of Machu Picchu
- Bus up to Machu Picchu
- Bus down from Machu Picchu
- Professional guide in Machu Picchu
- Lunch town of Machu Picchu
- Transportation Ollantaytambo - Cusco
- Transport Maras Moray Salineras
- Professional guide Maras Moray Salinera
- Entrance to Maras -Moray
- Entrance to Salineras
- Transport Mountain of 7 Colors
- Professional guide to the Mountain of 7 Colors
- Breakfast Tour Mountain of 7 Colors
- Lunch Tour Mountain of 7 Colors
- Entrance to the Mountain of 7 Colors
- Transfer to airport
- Constant personalized advice
- Entrance fees to all the archaeological sites detailed in the itinerary
Not includedTour to Wayna Picchu Mountain or Machu Picchu Mountain Flights Travel insurance
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Archaeological visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, they pay full rate. Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group). The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have little level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security. Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client. Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary. Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies. In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour and / or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole. If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies. If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water). If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
hotel-2-estrellasHOTEL PRÍNCIPE 3 o similares
General room services
- Cable TV
- Wi-Fi in the room
- Wake-Up Service
- Storage Room (luggage storage)
- Infusions (24 hours self-service)
- 24 hours reception
- Custody of objects and money
- Reading area
- Money exchange
- Permanent assistance
- Private bathroom
Cancellation PolicyCancellations 3 days before the date of the trip: 50% of refund
S/. 2,346USD 571