DescriptionKnow what the navel of the world has for you. Visit the impressive ruins of Cusco and live an unforgettable experience.
- Enjoy knowing the most representative places of Cusco in a City Tour on your first day of stay.
- Marvel at the views of the breathtaking scenery along the route.
- Give yourself the chance to know one of the "7 Wonders of the Modern World" ... the most impressive of all!
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: We start with your transfer from the airport to the hotel.
Arrival in Cusco + City Tour
- Upon arrival in Cusco: Reception at the airport or land terminal and transfer to the hotel.
- 1:10 pm (hour approx.) - Pick up from the hotel for City Tour Cusco. We visit the Temple of the Sun or Qorikancha, the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay.
- 7:00 pm - Time approx. return.
- Free Night - To rest and acclimatize to the height.
- Overnight in Cusco.
Machu Picchu full day
- In the morning: Pick up from the hotel to go to the Ollantaytambo train station, where we will embark on the Executive train to go to Machu Picchu.
- The train goes through wonderful ecosystems ... Have your camera ready to take pictures!
- 4 hours later (approx.) We will arrive at the train station in Aguas Calientes.
- Our guide will be waiting for us to take the bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (25 minutes approximately).
- In Machu Picchu our guide will give us a tour of the citadel for 2 hours approx. Then we will have free time to explore, take pictures or take a walk.
- We return by bus to Aguas Calientes.
- Then we can enjoy the restaurants (not included), explore the town or relax in the thermal baths (not included).
- In the afternoon, we will return by train to the Ollantaytambo station.
- A bus awaits us to take us to our hotel in Cusco.
- Overnight in Cusco.
Departure from Cusco
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- At a coordinated time: Transfer to the Cusco airport.
- End of services.
- Transfers Airport - Hotel - Airport (or Terrestrial Terminal).
- 2 nights accommodation in Cusco.
- City Tour Cusco.
- Mobility for all the mentioned tours.
- English-Spanish language guide.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Bilingual guide in Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- Bus ticket: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Train ticket Inca Rail: Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo
- Assistance 24/7.
- Meals not specified in the itinerary.
- Tourist Ticket (S / .70 Peruvian / S / .130 foreigner).
- Tickets to Cathedral (S / .25 per person).
- Qoricancha Tickets (S / .15 per person).
- Tips for service.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay full rate.
- Tours in itinerary are offered in Shared (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for it, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hostal 3 star Villa San Blas o similares
- Villa San Blas is located just 400 meters from Cusco's main square and 3 km from the airport. Its rooms have Wi-Fi, private balcony, are very bright and have bathroom and TV. There is a terrace at the hotel as well as a 24-hour reception.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Tour to the Sacred Valley and Maras Moray - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking
Full Day Inca Bridge Q'Eswachaka - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Machu Picchu Express - 4 Days / 3 Nights - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits