S/. 2,406USD 586
Machu Picchu Magic 6d / 5n: Mountain Colors - Humantay - Puno
6 days and 5 nights
96 hours before the trip
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
Machu Picchu Magic 6d / 5n: Mountain Colors - Humantay - Puno
We will make the tour of the Sacred Valley that is one of the most popular routes in the Cusco region, and that worked as an agricultural, spiritual and political center. We will take you to one of the most incredible train trips in the world and we will go to Machu Picchu “One of the seven wonders of the modern world”. Finally we will go to Puno to enjoy a speedboat ride to the islands of Uros and Taquile.
Cusco: Reception at the Airport / Transfer to the hotel.
CUSCO SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS - AGUAS CALIENTES (MACHU PICCHU)
We will pass by the hotel 8.00 am. to start the tour of the Sacred Valley. After traveling 1 hour and a half in mobility we will arrive at the ruins of Pisaq in which we will have a guided tour of 1 hour approx. Traveling in the direction of the Willka Mayu River or Sacred River we will arrive at Urubamba capital of the Sacred Valley where we will have a buffet lunch (typical Andean food). After lunch we will travel 30 minutes in mobility until we reach the town of Ollantaytambo to visit an archaeological site where we will have a guided tour of 1 hour, highlighting the Temple of the Sun, The Intihuatana and the Princess Baths and Andean terraces. After having a guided tour of Ollantaytambo we have to go to the train station to board the train that will take us to Aguas Calientes where we will spend the night for the next day to visit Machu Picchu (AT NIGHT THE GUIDE WILL PASS THROUGH THE HOTEL TO PROVIDE EVERYTHING DETAILS FOR YOUR VISIT TO MACHU PICCHU).
CITY OF MACHU PICCHU
Very early we will go to take the bus that will take us to the "Lost City of the Incas" (Machu Picchu) will last 30 minutes and the guide will be waiting for you there. Upon arriving at the citadel of Machu Picchu to enter we will show entrance ticket, from this place the guided tour of 2 hours and 30 minutes will begin where the informative part of Machu Picchu will be explained. Then you will have free time. Then we will return to the town of Aguas Calientes to have a lunch. After our lunch we will have to go to the train station to board the train that will take us to Ollantaytambo Already at the Ollantaytambo station, a representative with a sign and their names will be waiting for you, who will approach your mobility to return to Cusco and take you to the hotel.
At 4:00 a.m. We will pick you up at your receptive hotel with the mobility we will travel to the town of Mollepata where we will have breakfast. Then we will continue our tour to Soraypampa where we will begin with our 1 hour and 30 minute walk to the Humantay lagoon that has an altitude of 4,250 meters above sea level during the tour we will appreciate the fauna and flora of the place. Then we will descend to Soraypampa to be able to take mobility to Mollepata where we will enjoy a delicious lunch and then return to the city of Cusco. Arrival approx 6:00 pm.
MOUNTAIN OF COLORS
- 4 a.m. We begin the pick-ups for our passengers from the different lodgings where they are.
- 4:45 am We are heading towards the district of CUSIPATA. 6:30 a.m. Arrival at the CUSIPATA district where we will have our breakfast buffet for 30 minutes. To then continue our trip.
- 7:00 am Departure from the restaurant to the WASIPATA area. 8:00 am. Approximate arrival at the foot of the road and later start of the trek to the MOUNTAIN OF COLORS. (WINICUNCA).
- 1 hour and 30 minutes one way. (approximately) 40 minutes of visit in the mountain of colors. (WINICUNCA)
- 1 hour and 15 minutes (approximately) of return to where the mobility is. 12 pm. Arrival time approximately on foot of highway and once the group this
- We started our return to the district of CUSIPATA.
- 1:00 pm Approximate arrival to our restaurant where we will have the buffet lunch, during 30 or 40 minutes.
- 1:40 pm We will return to the city of Cusco.
- 3:30 pm. Approximate time of arrival to the city of Cusco. (DEPENDING ON
- Transfer to the bus terminal to go to the city of Puno. The trip will last all night.
UROS-TAQUILE VELOZ BOAT
Our departure starts at 7:30 am from your hotel or from the Puno land terminal. To go in a private transport to the pier or main port. At 8:00 am, we start the departure to the floating islands of the Uros, currently considered The Titicaca Lake National Reserve. Also known as the highest navigable lake in the world. During the trip you will be able to observe a beautiful panoramic, scenic view. Our specialized guide will announce the existence of the floating islands of the Uros. At present, the people of the Uros still maintain their own culture and tradition, as well as artisanal fishing, especially (CARACHI) and silverside. For the next visit, we will sail by boat for 2 hours, to the natural island of Taquile, during the navigation we will observe the mountain chain and the people of Taquile have an advance in the Textilery. The visit will take an average of 2 hours, and 1 hour will have to taste a delicious typical lunch After the guided tour we will board the boat to return to Puno, approx. Arrival 5:00 pm. Finally we will undertake the return to Cusco.
WALK IN CUSCO - FLIGHT TO LIMA
Free morning to relax or take a walking tour. On this day we recommend you visit the following places: Main Square / Main Square, which houses the main cathedral and colonial houses Nazarenas Square San Blas neighborhood The twelve angle stone San Pedro local market In the afternoon there will be a transfer to the airport for your departure to Lima.
- Transport Mountain of 7 Colors
- Professional guide to the Mountain of 7 Colors
- Breakfast Tour Mountain of 7 Colors
- Lunch Tour Mountain of 7 Colors
- Entrance to the Mountain of 7 Colors
- Partial tourist ticket
- Professional guide for the sacred valley
- Buffet lunch
- Transfer to airport
- Constant personalized advice
- Entrance fees to all the archaeological sites detailed in the itinerary
- Pick up from the Airport or Bus Terminal
- Humantay Lagoon Transportation
- Breakfast tour Laguna Humantay
- Lunch tour Laguna Humantay
- Professional guide Laguna Humantay
- Entrance to the Humantay Lagoon
- Transportation Cusco-Ollantaytambo
- Tourist Train Expedition Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes
- Tourist Train Expedition Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo
- Entrance to the citadel of Machu Picchu
- Bus up to Machu Picchu
- Bus down from Machu Picchu
- Professional guide in Machu Picchu
- Lunch town of Machu Picchu
- Transportation Ollantaytambo - Cusco
Not includedTour to Wayna Picchu Mountain or Machu Picchu Mountain Flights Travel insurance
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Archaeological visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, they pay full rate. Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group). The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have little level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security. Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client. Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary. Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies. In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour and / or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole. If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies. If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water). If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
hotel-2-estrellasHOTEL PRINCIPE 3 o similares.
General room services
- Cable TV
- Wi-Fi in the room
- Wake-Up Service
- Storage Room (luggage storage)
- Infusions (24 hours self-service)
- 24 hours reception
- Custody of objects and money
- Reading area
- Money exchange
- Permanent assistance
- Private bathroom
Cancellation PolicyCancellations 3 days before the date of the trip: 50% of refund
S/. 2,406USD 586