- Enjoy this quad bike tour.
- A half-day adventure with us.
- Visiting the experimental terraces of Moray and Las Salineras.
- You will be able to observe the magnificent snow-capped mountains of Verónica and Chicón.
- Motocross (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
ATV in Maras - Moray.
- We pick you up from your hotel to take you to the community of Cruzpata, 45 minutes from Cusco.
- Upon arrival, we will begin the knowledge practices of the machines, explanation of safety by our guide and delivery of the equipment.
- We start our adventure in ATV.
- We will visit the community of Maras through its small streets and, if the weather permits, we will take a refreshing chicha de jora made with corn very typical of this population.
- We continue until we reach the Archaeological Zone of Moray. We will visit this energetic zone and we will take a good rest.
- We continue our adventure until we descend and reach the Salt Mines (Salineras), an important area where salt is extracted by hand.
- Finally we will return to Cruzpata to end this adventure and return to Cusco.
- This route has an approximate distance of 50 km.
- Ground transportation round trip to Cruzpata.
- Rental of personal ATVs.
- Helmet and gloves
- Professional Spanish / English bilingual professional guide.
- Driving classes for passengers who do not have experience.
- Personal assistance
- Insurance against personal accident and material, tips.
- Moray entrance ticket (Tourist Ticket from S / .70).
- Entrance ticket to Salineras (S / .15).
- Lunch Tourist Menu (optional):
- Soup, main course, hot drink - (S / .40).
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- >> National: DNI and open credit card or deposit of S / 250 soles.
- >> Foreigners: Original Passport with your Andean migration card.
- Wear warm clothing and pants, boots, sunglasses and gloves.
- For your benefit and more information, read the following article that will clarify all your doubts regarding the topic of tickets to Cusco: http://incalake.com/blog/como-comprar-el-boleto-turistico-integral-de -cuscus /
- CHILDREN: Due to the difficulty level of the activity (Medium), the service is recommended for children over 10 years of age.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
A Rainbow Converted into a Mountain - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Machu Picchu + Mountain of Colors - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Mysticism in the Cordillera (Laguna Humantay) - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Tour to Cusco - Complete - 8d / 7n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits