DescriptionThrough this tour you can live an adventure and experience offered by Puerto Eten.
- Puerto Eten is a district of the province of Chiclayo, located on the seafront.
- Among its attractions, apart from its peaceful spa, is also the Morro de Eten in the southern part of the city.
- Its climate is cool and without rain and moderate winds.
- Its maritime fauna is remarkable.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Chiclayo: Pick up at Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
Enjoying Puerto Eten
- Pick up at the bus terminal or Chiclayo airport.
- Transfer and accommodation in hotel.
- 9:00 am - Departure to Puerto Eten to know the benefits of the District.
- We arrive at Puerto Eten to visit its main park and the Church of Perpetuo Socorro, one of the first Anglican churches in the region.
- 9:30 am - We go to the former Railway Station of Puerto, where we will find the first wagons of Peru.
- 10:15 am - We go to the Eten Pier, where we will appreciate the beautiful view of the Port.
- Then we will go up to the "Morro de Eten" and to the "Parada de las Farolas", where we will observe the flight of the typical birds of this place.
- 12.00 pm - We go to the spa of Puerto Eten, where we will enjoy its beauty, tranquility and its delicious marine gastronomy.
- 2:00 pm - Lunch in Puerto.
- 3:30 pm - We will do the fishing activity with hook.
- 6:00 pm - Prepare to set up tents and proceed to camp in the company of a campfire.
- 7:00 am - Return to Chiclayo.
- 9:00 am - Breakfast.
- Free morning.
- Transfer to the airport or bus terminal.
- End of our services.
- 1 Night Accommodation.
- Meals: 2 Breakfasts + 1 Lunch.
- Guided in Spanish
- Early Check In / Late Check Out.
- Scheduled Activities: Camping, Campfire and Fishing in hook.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Drinks, snacks, or anything that is not described.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- CHILDREN: Up to 4 years, they pay only the tickets, if applicable. They share the service, seat, bed and food with the parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruit, cookies, water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any claims or refunds.
Hotel 3 star Hotel Valle del Sol
- The Valley of the Sun has Spa and Fitness Center and is located in Chiclayo just 5 blocks from the main square and 15 minutes from the airport. Its rooms are ozonized and equipped with cable TV and private bathroom.
- It also has a restaurant, 24-hour reception and 2 meeting rooms with capacity for 40 and 20 people, which can be reserved for an extra fee.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
The Mysteries of Sipán - Chiclayo 3d / 2n - Lambayeque
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Lambayeque - Forests and Museums - Full Day - Lambayeque
Activities: Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits