S/. 370USD 105
Amor Playero Lambayecano
Full day (1 day)
72 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Amor Playero Lambayecano
Enjoy this personalized service where at night, after a tour of the main and most beautiful beaches of northern Chiclayo, you will have an elegant romantic dinner with your partner.
- Puerto Eten is the first point of the beach tour. The cleanest beach on the coast of Chiclayo awaits you with open arms.
- Ciudad Eten, Monsefú and Santa Rosa, beautiful Caleta de Pescadores Artesanales, are the next stops on the route.
- Pimentel and its Pier declared "Cultural Patrimony of the Nation" are the final part of the route.
- Chiclayo: Pick up from the Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
Full Beaches + Romantic Dinner at the end of the day.
- 9:00 am - Departure to Puerto Eten.
- 9:40 am - We arrived at Port Eten.
- It is one of the cleanest beaches of the Peruvian coast, as well as having beautiful landscapes such as the Morro de Eten and its pier.
- 11:15 am - We take course to Monsefú.
- During the tour we will pass through Ciudad Eten, visiting some artisans from the site who make their handicrafts with vegetable fibers, such as palm fiber macora.
- 11:30 am - We arrived in Monsefú.
- The Artisan Walk of the city is a place where artisans show and expose their skills through their jobs: straw hats, wooden toys, ornaments and decorations.
- 12:20 pm - We leave for Santa Rosa.
- 12:35 pm - We arrive to Santa Rosa: This beach is characterized by its flat banks, where there is a cove of artisanal fishermen who daily tend their huge and long nets and end up selling their products on the same shore, in a spice of "Improvised Public Market".
- 12:50 pm - Now we're heading to Pier Pimentel.
- Built of iron and wood by the company of the Railway and Pier of Pimentel, which to date has an antiquity of 100 years and has been declared a Cultural Heritage of the Nation.
- 1:40 pm - Lunch (included).
- 2:30 pm - We headed to the Ostrich Hatchery.
- At the end of the afternoon: Return to Chiclayo.
- 5:00 pm - End of the Tour.
- Transfer to the hotel.
- Romantic dinner inside the hotel.
- End of service
- Transfers Airport (or Terrestrial Terminal) - Hotel - Arrival and return.
- Beach tour: Puerto Eten - Monsefú - Santa Rosa - Pimentel.
- Entrances to the places to visit.
- Guided in Spanish.
- Tourist transport.
- 1 Breakfast
- 1 Lunch
- 1 Romantic Dinner
- 1 wine
- 1 night accommodation.
- Relaxing massages.
- Drinks, snacks, or anything that is not described.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Natural areas visits (incluida)
- Shopping ONLY FOR COUPLES.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruit, cookies, water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any claims or refunds.
hotel-3-estrellasValle del Sol Hand
- It has an elevator, restaurant, 24-hour reception, parking space / garage, spa and fitness center. Its rooms are ozonized and equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom.
- In Valle del Sol there are also 2 large meeting rooms, with capacity for 40 and 20 people, which can be reserved for an extra fee.
- The property is 7 blocks from the main square and a 15-minute drive from Chiclayo Airport.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
S/. 370USD 105