DescriptionWith this full-day service, discover the attractions of our beautiful Lambayecan beaches and the craftsmanship of our artists.
- We will visit Puerto Eten, Santa Rosa and Pimentel, the letters of presentation of Chiclayo.
- Our crafts are present on the route as we will know Ciudad Eten and Monsefú.
- The Ostrich Hatchery will be our final stop before the return.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Chiclayo: Operator's offices in the center of the city.
- Confirm the exact address after your purchase.
- Departure time: 8:30 a.m.
- 9:40 am - We arrive at Puerto Eten, one of the cleanest beaches of the Peruvian coast, in addition to beautiful landscapes such as El Morro de Eten and its pier.
- 11:15 am - Rumbo to Monsefu
- During the tour we will pass through Ciudad Eten, visiting some artisans who make their handicrafts with vegetal fibers such as the macora palm.
- 11:30 am - We arrive at the Artisanal Walk of Monsefú, a place where artisans show and exhibit their work as straw hats, wooden toys, ornaments and decorations.
- 12:20 pm - Departure from Monsefú to Santa Rosa.
- This beach is characterized by flat banks, where there is a cove of artisan fishermen who daily tend their nets.
- 12:50 pm - Pimentel Pier: Built of iron and wood by the Railway Company, to date it is 100 years old and has been declared "Cultural Patrimony of the Nation".
- 1:40 pm - Lunch (included).
- 2:30 pm - We headed to the Ostrich Hatchery.
- Return to Chiclayo.
- 5:00 pm - End of service (approx. Hours).
- Tourist Mobility
- Guided in Spanish.
- Drinks, snacks, or anything that is not described.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- CHILDREN: Up to 4 years, they pay only the tickets, if applicable. They share the service, seat, bed and food with the parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruit, cookies, water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any claims or refunds.
Macuaco and Its 7 Waterfalls - Oyotún - Lambayeque - Lambayeque
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Enjoy the North - Bosque de Pómac - 2d / 1n - Lambayeque
Activities: Bicycle, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Archaeological Chiclayo - Lambayeque
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Other drinks tasting, Bird watching
The Mysteries of Sipán - Chiclayo 3d / 2n - Lambayeque
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits