- Discover this wonder of nature with our service.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from the hotel (if central).
- Otherwise, the meeting point will be coordinated (usually: Main square of Cusco or nearby).
CUSCO - SORAYPAMAPA - LAGUNA HUMANTAY - CUSCO.
- Between 4:00 am and 4:30 am - Our transport will pick you up from your different hotels.
- We travel to Mollepata, where we will enjoy a typical breakfast in the area.
- We continue our way to the Humantay lagoon; we will observe beautiful landscapes and gorges until we reach Soraypampa.
- Here we will begin our walk; Our guide will give us time to prepare our equipment: Canes, water, personal backpacks, etc.
- We started the hike at 4,250 meters above sea level. The ascent lasts about 1 hour and a half.
- Upon arrival we will have the time necessary to enjoy the natural beauty that surrounds us and fill us with the energy that this mountain of the snowy Salkantay has.
- Here our guide will show us the use of the coca leaf and a small offering to our Apus (Mountains) that allowed us to arrive.
- In the end we will descend to Soraypampa.
- We will go to Mollepata, where we will enjoy lunch.
- Later we return to Cusco.
- 6:30 pm - Approximate arrival.
- Transportation Cusco - Soraypampa - Cusco.
- Professional guide
- Food: Breakfast + Lunch.
- First aid kit.
- Entrance to Laguna Humantay - S / .10.
- Snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Air flights to and / or from Cusco.
- Souvenirs, gifts, personal purchases.
- Tips for service.
- Tour recommended for people of 14 years and over.
- To fully enjoy the tour, a PREVIOUS ACLIMATION is suggested, arriving in Cusco from 1 to 2 days before.
- It is totally at the discretion and responsibility of the traveler, if he decides to make the tour the same day he arrives in Cusco.
- Also, considering that it is a zone of natural height, it is recommended to take pills for soroche (altitude sickness). The mates and infusions (ideal of Coca Leaves) in personal thermos, are a very good option.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Machu Picchu Magic 4 Days: Sacred Valley - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Inca Trail to Machu Picchu - Short Route (Private Service) - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Machu Picchu with Sacred Valley - 2d/1n - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Unknown Cusco (Tourist Corridor South Valley) - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Historical visits