- On this tour, passengers are picked up from their hotel to go to the Sacred Valley and visit its most important attractions.
- We will visit the town, traditional market and Pisac Archaeological Center, where we can appreciate the impressive terraces of the Inca period.
- We will enjoy the Ollantaytambo Fortress and we will be able to observe its agricultural areas; what stands out most is the cultivation of rainfed corn, without irrigation, the cultivation of Andean tubers and cereals.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (additional cost)
- Cusco: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
City Tour Sacred Valley
- 7:50 am Pick up from the Hotel of the City of Cusco.
- 8:30 a.m. Departure to the Sacred Valley.
- 9:30 a.m. Visit to the Craft Market of Qorao.
- 9:50 am. Exit Pisaq town, on the way you stop to take some pictures.
- 10:45 a.m. Arrival and Visit to the Pisac Archaeological Center.
- 12:00 pm. Arrival and visit the Traditional Market of the town of Pisac.
- 12:30 pm. Departure to Urubamba passing through the towns of Coya, Lama and Calca.
- 1:20 pm. Arrival to Urubamba and lunch at a tourist restaurant.
- 2:15 p.m. Departure to Ollantaytambo.
- 2:45 pm. Arrival to Ollantaytambo and view to the Archaeological Center.
- 4:00 p.m. Visit to the town and market of Ollantaytambo.
- 4:30 pm. Exit to Cusco. On the way we will visit Chincheros.
- 5:30 pm. Guided tour of the Colonial Church of Chincheros.
- 7:00 p.m. Arrival to Cusco (Plaza San Francisco).
- Shared tourist transport.
- Buffet lunch.
- Guide in Spanish or English (only one language).
- Tourist Ticket for the Sacred Valley:
- >> Nationals - S / .40
- >> Foreigners - S / .70
- Ticket for Salineras de Maras - S / .10
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- BTC (Tourist Ticket of Cusco): It allows to visit the tourist attractions in the Sacred Valley, in addition to the tourist places in the City Tour.
- Can I get off at Ollantaytambo? I have purchased train tickets and / or accommodation in Ollantaytambo. // Yes, if your train leaves from Ollantaytambo at 4.30 p.m., you have time to visit the Archaeological Complex, since we finished the visit at approximately 4:00 p.m. which gives you time to get to the exit of the train (anyone who leaves after 4:00 pm.). You will miss the visit to Chincheros, however you can take the train or stay in your accommodation.
- Can I buy the entrance tickets to the Sacred Valley and Salineras the same day? // Yes, it is possible, but you must carry cash for it (they do not accept credit cards).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Sacred Valley Tour With Connection to Machu Picchu (2d / 1n) - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Guided visits, Historical visits
Machu Picchu Magic 6d / 5n: Mountain Colors + Humantay Lagoon - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Cusco Night Tour (Private Service) - Cusco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Machu Picchu + Humantay Lagoon + Maras Moray - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Mysticism, shamanism
Salkantay Inca Trail Trekking 5 Days & 4 Nights - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits
Vinicunca Tour - Mountain of 7 Colors - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cultural visits, Guided visits