- Enjoy a wonderful full day in the north of the country!
- Meet the best Trujillo sweets and try the best "King Kong" liberteño.
- Tour the countryside and town of Moche.
- Tour the citadel of Chan Chan, the largest mud city in the world!
- Enjoy the best sailor show with step horses.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Trujillo: Operator Offices.
- Confirm the exact address after your purchase.
- You can also be picked up from your hotel, provided it is located in the Center - Cercado de Trujillo.
FULL DAY TOUR (MOCHE - CHIMÚ) WITH STEP HORSE
- 10:45 am Departure from Trujillo to the Moche countryside.
- Then we will be visiting the House of the Inconceivable Face where the villagers will receive them with pututos (musical instruments).
- We will continue the visit to the Huaca de la Luna Site Museum to see Mochica ceramics.
- We will enter the Archaeological Project Huacas del Sol y la Luna, where you will observe original colors in high relief of the God of the Moches; where they made cults and sacrifices.
- We will end with an impressive sighting in the Moche countryside.
- We will begin the visit to the best show of sailor with step horses, where there will be an exhibition of the different horses, with the participation of Chalanes and Couples of Marinera. You will ride the step horse on a circular walk through the hatchery facilities, you can live the thrill of riding on the best saddle horse in the world.
- We will start the visit to the north side of Trujillo.
- Visit the citadel of Chan Chan. The largest mud city in the world; inside they will visit the main square, corridors, huachaquis and funerary enclosures.
- Finally, you will visit the Mirador de Huanchaco with its Old Church in Huanchaco and then arrive at the Huanchaco pier, a resort famous for its history, with its boats known as the Totora horses.
- 7:00 pm Return to Trujillo.
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Paso Horse Show.
- Horseback Riding.
- Entrance ticket
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service.
- CHILDREN: Children under 3 years do not pay. They share service and attention with their parents and / or accompanying adults. Children from 4 years, pay full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour. The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Tour to the Condornada Waterfalls - La Libertad
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits