- Meet the best Trujillo sweets and try the best king kong liberteño.
- Tour the citadel of Chan Chan, the largest mud city in the world!
- Visit the Huanchaco pier, a seaside resort famous for its history and its boats, the little horses of Totora.
- Meet the fascinating Archaeological Complex El Brujo, where the only woman ruler of the Mochica society is located.
- Hike, trekking (additional cost)
- Trujillo: Operator Offices.
- Confirm the exact address after your purchase.
- You can also be picked up from your hotel, provided it is located in the Center - Cercado de Trujillo.
FULL DAY (HUACA DEL SOL AND LA LUNA - CHAN CHAN)
- 10:30 am Pick up from the hotel.
- 11:00 am We begin our visit, knowing one of the best Trujillo candy stores where you can taste the best alfajor or King Kong liberteño, besides being a museum factory where you will appreciate coastal ceramics from private collection.
- We continue with the visit to the House of the Inconceivable Face where they will have a brief explanation of the Moche ceramics, distribution of Moche pallares, then we are a small walk at the foot of the white hill telling myths and legends of the Moche.
- We will continue the visit to the Huaca de la Luna Site Museum to see Mochica ceramics.
- Finally we will enter the Archaeological Project Huacas del Sol y la Luna, where you will observe original colors in high relief of the god of the Moches; They made cults and sacrifices.
- 1:30 pm Tourist lunch.
- 3:00 pm We will begin the visit to the North side of Trujillo knowing the famous Huaca Arco Iris or Dragon, Religious Ceremonial Center located in the populous district of Hope.
- Visit to the Chan Chan Museum, the only one that has a variety of ceramics.
- Arrival to the citadel of Chan Chan. The largest mud city in the world; inside they will visit the main square, corridors, huachaquis and funerary enclosures.
- Then we will pass very close to the Pampas de Gramalote which was the first fishing village located in Huanchaquito.
- Finally, you will get to know the Tourist Viewpoint with its Old Church in Huanchaco and then arrive at Huanchaco Pier, a seaside resort famous for its history, with its boats known as the totora horses.
- 6:30 pm Return to Trujillo.
THE LADY OF CAO
- 10:20 am We will travel 60 km north of Trujillo, passing through a sugar cane forest, until we reach the town of Magdalena de Cao; where you will receive them with a taste of the drink of the gods, the Chicha de Jora. You will see handicrafts, elaborated products like the old Moche did.
- Then they will undertake a trip to the El Brujo Archaeological Complex, where the only woman ruler of the Mochica society is located.
- They will enter the Huaca Cao Viejo, the site museum, with metal discovery, visualization of the Huaca El Brujo and Huaca Prieta.
- 3:00 pm Tourist lunch.
- End of service
- Tourist transport.
- Tourist guide in Spanish.
- >> Guidance is also provided in other languages (English, French, Italian, German), adding S / .30 per person.
- 1 night accommodation.
- Entrance tickets to:
- >> Huaca del Sol.
- >> Huaca de la Luna.
- >> Citadel Chan - Chan.
- Snacks, meals and drinks during the tour.
- CHILDREN: Children under 3 years do not pay. They share service and attention with their parents and / or accompanying adults. Children from 4 years, pay full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour. The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Hotel 3 star Palmas Reales o similares
- These hotels offer accommodation and WiFi in their facilities. Its rooms have Cable TV and a private bathroom. Some even have city views. They have a 24-hour reception and room service.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be accommodated in an establishment of similar category and service.
Trujillo Completísimo - La Libertad
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Horseback rides, Sandboarding
Full Day Puno - Tiahuanaco (Standard) - La Libertad
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits