- With this tour you can visit the Colca Canyon in one day.
- We pick you up from your hotel and from there we transfer you to Puno.
- We will leave you at the Plaza de Armas in Puno, at the end of the tour.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside those limits, the meeting point is the Main Square of the city.
- You can also coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or other meeting point.
FULL DAY AL COLCA + TRANSFER TO PUNO
- 3:00 a.m. Pick up from the hotel and transfer to the Colca Valley.
- 6:00 am. Stop in Chivay for breakfast.
- 7:30 am. Visit the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor to see the depth of the Colca canyon and the flight of the Condor.
- 10:00 am Visit other towns and tourist viewpoints such as Maca, Achoma and others.
- 11:30 a.m. Entrance to the thermal waters.
- 12:30 pm. Time to have lunch
- 1:15 p.m. Approach transportation to Puno (here change of transport).
- 7:45 pm. Arrival to the main square of Puno.
- End of service
- Tourist transport to Puno.
- Transfers and pick up from the hotel.
- Professional guide
- Entrance to the Colca Valley:
- >> Peruvian Adult - S / .20
- >> Peruvian Child / Students with Sunedu card / Senior citizen (from 65 years old) - S / .5
- >> South American Foreigner - S / .40
- >> Foreigner other nationalities - S / .70
- Lunch, snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Admission to the Hot Springs - S / .15.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Important: Remember to bring all your things in the early morning when leaving the hotel, as the service will end in another city.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay full rate.
- Service can be provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour. The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tour, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Land Privado (propio del Operador)
- Tourist transport that makes the route to Puno, with guide on board, snack and assistance throughout the trip. We will make stops in each, place, landscape and tourist attraction.
- Important: Keep in mind that the service ends in Puno, does not return to Arequipa.
Arequipa to the maximum - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Arequipa Magica - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Arequipa Unforgettable: Sillar Route + Rafting - 3d / 2n - Arequipa
Activities: Rafting, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits