- Meet the best Trujillo sweets and try the best king kong liberteño.
- Visit the Workshop of Burilado.
- Tour the citadel of Chan Chan, the largest mud city in the world!
- Visit the Huanchaco pier, a seaside resort famous for its history and its boats, the little horses of Totora.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Trujillo: Operator Offices.
- Confirm the exact address, with the same Operator, after your purchase.
FULL DAY - MOCHE CAMPIÑA TOUR (MOCHE PUEBLO) / RELIGIOUS CHIMU TOUR (TOTORALES)
10:30 am I pick up from the hotel.
10:40 am We begin our visit, knowing one of the best candy shops in Trujillo (FREEDOM) where you can taste the best alfajor or king Kong liberteño, besides being a museum factory where you will appreciate coastal ceramics from a private collection.
- We continue with the visit to Burilados Workshop, where they will be offered the explanation of the mates.
- Then we will go to the Huaca Chica or Huaca las Estrellas
- We continue the visit to the Casa del rostro Inconcebible where the settlers will receive them with pututos (musical instruments). As our ancestors did more than one thousand seven hundred years ago, they will learn their customs with experiential tourism, in addition to doing hand-painted and wearing the Moches' clothes (headdresses, shields, truncheons) for photographs.
- We will continue to the Moche Countryside visiting the Huaca de la Luna Site Museum to see Moche ceramics.
- Finally we will enter the Archaeological Project Huacas del Sol y la Luna, where they will observe original colors in high relief of the god of the Moches; they did cults and sacrifices.
01:30 pm Tourist lunch.
02:30 pm We will start the visit to the north side of Trujillo knowing the famous Huaca ARCO IRIS OR DRAGÓN, religious ceremonial center located in the populated district of Esperanza.
- Visit to the CHAN CHAN Museum, the only one that has a variety of ceramics.
- Arrival at the CHAN CHAN CITY. The largest mud city in the world; In their interiors they will visit the main plaza, corridors, Huachaquis and funeral grounds.
- They will visit the Tourist Lookout with its Ancient Church in Huanchaco and then arrive at the Huanchaco dock, a spa famous for its history, with its boats known as totora caballitos.
- Tourist transport.
- Guide in Spanish.
- >> If you wish in English, you must add S / .25 per person.
- >> If you want in French, Italian and German, you must add S / .50 per person.
- Moche clothing and Hand Painted.
- Food, snacks and drinks.
- Entrance tickets (as applicable).
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service.
- CHILDREN: Children under 3 years do not pay. They share service and attention with their parents and / or accompanying adults. Children from 4 years, pay full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour. The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.