- Meet the fascinating El Brujo Archaeological Complex, where the only ruling woman of the Mochica society is found.
- Visit the Historical Tombs and the Popular Saints of Trujillo.
- Purchase of handicrafts (additional cost)
- Trujillo: Operator Offices.
- Confirm the exact address, with the same Operator, after your purchase.
EL BRUJO TOUR - CAO'S LADY
- We will travel 60 km north of Trujillo, passing through a forest of sugar cane, until we reach the town of Magdalena de Cao.
- Here they will receive us with a taste of the drink of the gods, the famous Chicha de Jora.
- We will see handicrafts and a variety of products made as the ancient Moche did.
- Then we will undertake a trip to the El Brujo Archaeological Complex where the only ruling woman of the Mochica society is: La Dama de Cao.
- We will enter the Huaca Cao Viejo and the Site Museum.
- Guide (in Spanish).
- >> For guidance in another language, check availability and additional cost.
- Entrance tickets
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, pay full fee.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobiles during the tours are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Full Day Huamachuco - Culture and Nature - La Libertad
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Huamachuco: The Destination to Live the Best Experience - La Libertad
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Discover the Treasures of the North - 4d / 3n - La Libertad
Activities: Sport fishing, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Tour Huaca de la Luna and Campiña Moche - La Libertad
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Trujillo Especial Completo - 4d / 3n - La Libertad
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits