DescriptionPuno and its charms are waiting for you! Learn a little more about the Uros Islands and tour the island of Taquile as part of the adventure.
- Learn on the Island of the Uros about the way of life of the inhabitants, about their craft and also take a walk on their rafts.
- Tour the Island of Taquile and learn the customs of this small town.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Puno: Pick up at Hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
- Pick up from your hotel 07:10 am
- Then we will take the Quick boat first we will visit the Uros floating islands.
- Then continue the trip to the island of taquile is made a walk of 45min, approx. To get to the village, where you can observe the culture, nature, beautiful textiles and enjoy a typical lunch.
- Returns 02:10 pm from the island.
- arrival in Puno 3.30 pm
- Lunch at taquile
- Official Tourism Guide
- Entrance ticket
- Transfer Hotel / Port / Hotel
- Boat (with bath)
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- To enjoy the tour to the fullest, a PREVIOUS CLIMATE is suggested, arriving in Puno 1 to 2 days before.
- It is entirely at the discretion and responsibility of the traveler, if you decide to take the tour the same day you arrive in Puno.
- Also, considering that it is an area of natural height, it is recommended to take pills for the soroche (altitude sickness). The mates and infusions (ideal of Coca Leaves) in personal terms, are a very good option.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Full Day - Pre Inca Cemetery of Sillustani + Hotel - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits, Flora, wildlife observation
Puno + Titicaca + Copacabana + La Paz - 4d / 3n - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits, Boat Rides
Full Day Islands of the Uros and Taquile - Speed Boat - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Boat Rides, Flora, wildlife observation
Airport Tour - Sillustani - Hotel in Puno - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Flora, wildlife observation
Sillustani Half Day - Private (Several Departures) - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Museums, monuments