- Floating Islands of Uros, perfect place for contact with Lake Titicaca, "The highest Lake in the World".
- We also visited Taquile, with its cultural diversity, experiences with the inhabitants, colorful clothes, crafts and food.
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up from the Terrestrial Terminal
- Pick up from the hotel, as long as it is inside the city of Puno (near the Plaza de Armas).
- Important: An extra charge will be applied to pick up from the hotels Libertador, José Antonio, Casa Andina Private Collection, Eco Inn, Posada del Inca, Taypikala and Titilaka.
PUNO FULL DAY
6:30 a.m. We will embark towards the floating islands of Uros. Uros Floating Islands: They are a set of habitable artificial surfaces built from Totora, an aquatic plant that grows on the surface of Lake Titicaca. The islands stand on a portion of the surface of Lake Titicaca, overlapping blocks of Totora roots on which successive layers of woven or interwoven Totora on mats are laid. Its inhabitants, the Uros, are an ancestral town that is currently concentrated on the Collao plateau and in Peru on the floating islands located in the bay of Puno. After a certain time on the island, we will continue with our next visit. Taquile: The inhabitants of Taquile Island on Lake Titicaca are of Quechua origin and are characterized by the roots of their traditions, customs and colorful clothes. They are dedicated to fishing, agriculture and textile production. It has rural tourism ventures that allow you to spend a few days in the homes of the community members learning local customs. Finally we will return to the city of Puno. 5:00 pm. Approximate Arrival End of service
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Pick up at the ground terminal.
- Official bilingual tourism guide.
- Boat, boat for visits on the tour.
- Boarding fee.
- Additional costs.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Recommendations: Wear a coat, sunscreen, sunglasses, walking shoes, hats or caps and cameras and / or videos.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Aymara Route - Chucuito + Juli + Aramu Muru - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Islands of Uros, Amantani and Taquile in One Day - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Puno + Temple of Fertility + Sillustani + Uros + Taquile - Puno
Activities: Gastronomy, Kayak, Sport fishing
Route of Healing - Private - Puno
Activities: Mysticism, shamanism, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits