This classic tour takes you to visit the most visited islands of Puno: Uros and Taquile.
- After picking you up at your hotel in Puno, we will go to the port and board the boat for a short trip to the island of Uros.
- Upon arrival you can visit 2 floating islands that you will undoubtedly love! It is very fun to jump in the totora and be floating in the middle of the lake. The local guide will tell you how the islands are built and maybe you even want to do yours ... it's a joke !.
- Then we will go to the island of Taquile; On the way you can take extraordinary photos with the lake in the background. Here we will know its textilería, which is considered "Cultural Patrimony of Humanity" by UNESCO.
- You will have many questions, such as: Why do the locals keep women's hair so jealously? The reason will leave you truly surprised! So come for the answers!
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up at hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Uros - Shared Taquile
- 6:55 am - 7:15 am. Pick up at the hotels in the center of Puno.
- 7:30 am. Boat departure from Puerto de Puno.
- 8:00 am. Visit 2 Floating Islands of the Uros.
- 9:00 am. Boat departure to the island of Taquile.
- 11:30 a.m. Arrival at the Port of the Island of Taquile.
- 12:30 pm. Explanation of guide in Plaza de armas.
- 1:30 pm. Lunch: Quinoa soup, fried trout with rice and potatoes, Muña mate or Coca.
- 2:30 pm. Return to the city of Puno.
- 5:30 pm. Arrival to Puno.
- End at the Plaza de Armas.
- Uros / Taquile tourist tickets.
- Professional guide Spanish / English.
- Ground transportation for transfer from hotels / Final in the Plaza de Armas of Puno.
- Motor boat
- Lunch in Taquile.
- Extra expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 to 1 years old, they pay the specified Children Rate. From 11 years old, they pay full price.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Airport Tour - Sillustani - Hotel in Puno - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Fiestas Patrias 2019 - Inca Uyo and Aramu Muro - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Chucuito and Museo de la Totora - Puno
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits