DescriptionEnjoy a wonderful full day in the north of the country!
- Meet the best Trujillo confectioners and try the best Libertarian king kong.
- Tour the citadel of Chan Chan, the largest mud city in the world !.
- Visit the pier of Huanchaco, a seaside resort famous for its history and its boats, Totora's caballitos.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Trujillo: Hotel chosen.
- Provided that it is within the City Center and previous coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
TOURS TO THE PYRAMIDS OF THE HUACAS OF THE SUN AND THE MOON + TOURS TO THE CITY OF BARAN HAN CHAN AND THE BALNERARY OF HUANCHACO
- 11:00 am Pick up from the hotel.
- We begin our visit, knowing one of the best candy stores in Trujillo (LIBERTAD) where you can taste the best alfajor or King Kong liberteño, in addition to being a museum factory where you will appreciate coastal ceramics from private collection.
- We continue with the visit to the Cerro Blanco Ceramics Workshop, where they will learn how the huacos portraits are made, clay manipulation, the villagers will receive them with pututos (musical instruments).
- As our ancestors did more than one thousand seven hundred years ago, they will learn their customs with experiential tourism, in addition to using the Moches' clothes (headdresses, shields, batons) for photographs.
- We will continue the visit to the Huaca de la Luna Site Museum to see Mochica ceramics.
- Finally we will enter the Archaeological Project Huacas del Sol y la Luna, where you will observe original colors in high relief of the god of the Moches; They made cults and sacrifices.
- 1:30 pm Tourist lunch.
- 2:30 pm We will begin the visit to the North side of Trujillo knowing the famous Huaca ARCO IRIS O DRAGÓN, religious ceremonial center located in the populous district of Hope.
- Visit to the CHAN CHAN Museum, the only one that has a variety of ceramics.
- Arrival to the citadel of CHAN CHAN. The largest mud city in the world; inside they will visit the main square, corridors, huachaquis and funerary enclosures.
- Finally, you will get to know the Tourist Viewpoint with its Old Church in Huanchaco and then arrive at Huanchaco Pier, a seaside resort famous for its history, with its boats known as the totora horses.
- 6:30 pm Return to Trujillo.
- Tourist transport.
- Guided tour (only in Spanish).
- >> Guidance is also provided in other languages (English, French, Italian, German).
- >> In that case, you must add S / .30 per person.
- CD of the Huaca de la Luna.
- Revenue ticket to:
- >> Huaca del Sol
- >> Huaca de la Luna.
- >> Citadel Chan - Chan.
- Snacks, meals and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tour is offered in Shared Service.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Huaca de la Luna and Marinera Show with Paso Horses - La Libertad
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Otuzco: Sierra Liberteña (From Trujillo) - La Libertad
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Tour to the Condornada Waterfalls - La Libertad
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits