DescriptionEnjoy a wonderful full day in the north of the country!
- Meet the best Trujillo confectioners and try the best Libertarian king kong.
- Tour the citadel of Chan Chan, the largest mud city in the world !.
- Visit the pier of Huanchaco, a seaside resort famous for its history and its boats, Totora's caballitos.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Trujillo: Hotel chosen.
- Provided that it is within the City Center and previous coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
TOURS TO THE PYRAMIDS OF THE HUACAS OF THE SUN AND THE MOON + TOURS TO THE CITY OF BARAN HAN CHAN AND THE BALNERARY OF HUANCHACO
- 10:30 am Pick up from hotel.
- 10:40 am We begin our visit, knowing one of the best Trujillo (LIBERTAD) confectionery where you can taste the best Alfajor or King Kong Liberteño, as well as being a factory museum where you will appreciate ceramics from the private collection.
- We continue with the visit to Cerro Blanco Ceramic Workshop, where they will learn how to make the huacos portraits, manipulation of the clay, the inhabitants will receive with pututos (musical instruments).
- As our ancestors did more than one thousand seven hundred years, they will learn their customs with experiential tourism, in addition to wearing Moches clothing (headdresses, shields, clubs) for photographs.
- We will continue the visit to the Site Museum of Huaca de la Luna to see Mochicas ceramics.
- Finally we will enter the Huacas Archaeological Project of the Sun and the Moon, where they will observe original colors in high relief of the god of the Moches; they did cults and sacrifices.
- 01:30 pm Tourist lunch.
- 02:30 pm We will begin the visit to the north side of Trujillo, visiting the famous Huaca ARCO IRIS O DRAGÓN, a religious ceremonial center located in the populous district of La Esperanza.
- Visit the CHAN CHAN Museum, the only one that has a variety of ceramics.
- Arrival to the citadel of CHAN CHAN. The largest clay city in the world; in its interiors will cross the main square, corridors, huachaquis and funerary precincts.
- Then we will pass very close to the Pampas de Gramalote which was the first fishing village located in Huanchaquito.
- Finally, you will get to know the Tourist Viewpoint with its Old Church in Huanchaco and then arrive at Huanchaco dock, a beach resort famous for its history, with its boats known as the caballitos de totora.
- 06:30 pm Return to Trujillo.
- Tourist transport.
- Guided tour (only in Spanish).
- >> Guidance is also provided in other languages (English, French, Italian, German).
- >> In that case, you must add S / .30 per person.
- CD of the Huaca de la Luna.
- Revenue ticket to:
- >> Huaca del Sol
- >> Huaca de la Luna.
- >> Citadel Chan - Chan.
- Snacks, meals and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tour is offered in Shared Service.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Condornada Waterfall Tour and Puerto Morín Beach - La Libertad
Activities: Zipline, Other drinks tasting, Museums, monuments
Fiestas Patrias 2019 - Trujillo in 2 Days - La Libertad
Activities: Sandboarding, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Discover the Amazing City of Barro - Chan Chan - La Libertad
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Huaca de la Luna and Marinera Show with Paso Horses - La Libertad
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits