- Ayacucho is a city that has a dry-temperate climate all year round.
- Its traditional streets full of history, art, music and gastronomy make it simply incomparable.
- It is located at 2,761 meters above sea level
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Purchase of handicrafts (additional cost)
- Gastronomy (additional cost)
- Ayacucho: Pick up at their respective hotels.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Ayacucho Magic City
- Visit the "Colonial City" where we can appreciate the architecture of Baroque style that is characterized by its stone arches that surround the four sides of the Plaza Mayor, the Santo Domingo Temple, Casona Boza and Solis, Casona Cristobal Castilla and Zamora among others.
- We also visit the Archaeological Museum, known as "Hipolito Unanue", the Acuhcimay Viewpoint, the Chapel of the Monastery of Santa Teresa where you can buy and enjoy the sweets prepared by the mothers of the Discalced Carmelites.
- We will visit the most representative craft workshops in the city, such as Piedra de Huamanga, Altarpiece, Textile and finally the Cathedral.
- Tourist transport.
- Official Tourism Guide (in Spanish).
- Personalized attention
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Drinks and snacks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Personal expenses.
- CHILDREN: From 0 - 4 years old, they do not pay. From 5 to 10 years old, children pay a fee.
- Applies for all the year and Holidays (only does not apply Easter).
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Charms of the Vraem Ayacucho - Ayacucho
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Ayacucho: Live the Best Moments - Ayacucho
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Turquoise waters of Millpu - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits