- Dare to spend a moment full of adrenaline!
- Scroll down a rope of 570 meters on Cerro la Picota.
- From here you can see the beautiful city of Huamanga.
- Zipline (Included)
- Plaza de Armas Ayacucho.
Canopy in Ayacucho
- Concentration in the Plaza de Armas de Ayacucho (Constitution Portal No. 9, Extreme front of the Cathedral).
- We leave in a car / van in the direction of the Picota viewpoint, then enter the area where all the safety equipment is placed: Helmet, harness, gloves, etc. monitored by trained personnel for this sport.
- Once ready, the use is given to launch through the steel rope that is 570 meters long.
- Once you reach the final rope, another staff will be waiting for you to give the conformity of the adventure.
- We return along a path and a small bridge to the starting point.
- Return to Ayacucho.
- Mobility (Shared Service).
- Entrance to Canopy.
- Canopy security equipment.
- Canopy instructor
- Videos and photos
- Rehydrating drinks
- Extreme swing
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Holy Week 2020: 4 Days on the City Tour in Ayacucho - Ayacucho
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Museums, monuments, Shows, Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Viva Ayacucho 2d / 1n - Ecotourism - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Caving
Ayacucho Turismo Completo - 5d / 4n - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking
Turquoise waters of Millpu - Ayacucho
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits, Hike, trekking
Ayacuchano Soy - 2d / 1n - Experiential - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments
Landscape Ayacucho 4d / 3n - Ecotourism - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Thermalism
Ayacucho Magic City - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Guided visits, Historical visits, Cultural visits