- Get to know the circuit of the Puyas de Raymondi, Archaeological Complex of Intihuatana and the citadel of Vilcashuaman.
- Hike, trekking (additional cost)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Plaza de Armas de Ayacucho.
- It is recommended to be 10 minutes before the scheduled time.
Tour to Vilcashuaman and Intihuatana
- 7:50 am Concentration Plaza de Armas de Ayacucho (Constitution Portal, Extreme front of the Cathedral).
- 8:00 am. We will visit on the way the most admired native plants known as the Puyas de Raimondi, later we are arriving at the archaeological complex of Pumaccocha, where we can observe the lagoon of the same name and the archaeological remains of the Inca Culture such as: Torreón del Inca, Portada del Sol , Baños del Inca, Acllayhuasi and others.
- Thus, arriving at the imposing Archaeological City of Vilcashuamán, we will visit the Temple of Sun and Moon, Pachacutec Square and the Inca Pyramid, better known as the Ushno, a Ceremonial place.
- 4:00 p.m. Return to Huamanga.
- 7:00 p.m. End of the tour
- Mobility round trip.
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Entry Ticket
- Permanent assistance
- First aid kit.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service.
- Snacks and / or drinks.
- It is recommended to bring: Warm clothes for mornings and afternoon, sun block, hat, sunglasses, shoes with cocada for trekking, camera.
- The tours described in the itinerary are offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Ayacucho Special Tourism - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Ayacucho Turismo Completo - 5d / 4n - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Horseback rides
Ayacucho: Live the Best Moments - Ayacucho
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Ayacuchano Soy - 2d / 1n - Experiential - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Other drinks tasting
Ayacucho Historic - 3d / 2n - Ayacucho
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits