DescriptionEnjoy and know the "White City" of Arequipa, one of the most beautiful cities of our Peruvian territory.
- Scenario of white architectures deployed in a jewel of the historic center, with the imposing backdrop of snow-capped volcanoes and the Andes Mountains and its famous Colca Canyon, one of the deepest natural canyons in the world.
- A formidable excursion that allows you to appreciate altiplanic landscapes, small colonial towns, archaeological remains and most importantly, the spectacle of the flight of condors during the dawn, on the abysmal precipice of 3,191 meters of depth that reaches the canyon.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: The service starts from the airport pick-up or land terminal.
Arequipa - City Tour + Santa Catalina Monastery
- According to your arrival time in the city of Arequipa: Reception at the airport or land terminal and transfer to the hotel.
- 2:00 p.m. We pick you up from the hotel to start the tour and visit the Monastery of Santa Catalina, founded in 1579, which presents an ashlar citadel.
- Later we went to the Plaza de Armas of Arequipa to appreciate the Basilica, with a Neoclassical style.
- Then we went to the Church of the Company of Jesus and the Dome of San Ignacio, one of the best preserved.
- We will also visit the Cloisters of the Company.
- At the end of the tour we will go through the San Camilo Market.
- Overnight in Arequipa.
National Reserve of Aguada Blanca - Chivay - Thermal Baths of "La Calera"
- Starting at 7:30 a.m. Mobility passes through the different hotels to start our journey to one of the deepest canyons in the world, taking the Yura road, bordering the Chachani mountain towards Pampa Cañahuas (National Reserve of Aguada Blanca and Salinas), habitat of the beautiful South American camelids , the vicuñas.
- In Tocra bofedales we can appreciate a variety of migratory birds.
- We will stop at the Mirador de los Volcanes, which is also the highest part of the road (4,910 masl) from where we will appreciate much of the western mountain range.
- 1:30 pm. approx. Arrival to the town of Chivay.
- 4:30 pm. We will enjoy the thermal baths in "La Calera" whose thermo-medicinal waters oscillate between 35º to 38º (degrees Celsius) of temperature in the pools (do not forget to take your swimsuit).
- 7:30 pm. approx. Dinner.
- Overnight in Chivay.
Cruz Del Cóndor - Arequipa
- After having breakfast, we will head towards the "Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor", where we can observe the majestic flight of the condors and the depth of the Colca Canyon.
- On the way back to Chivay we will visit the villages of Pinchollo, Maca, Achoma and Yanque, where we will observe typical dances of the area as well as the Lito Models, Hanging Tombs, Colonial Churches and Pre-Inca Andenerías.
- Between 12:00 and 12:20 pm. approx. Arrival to Chivay.
- Between 1:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. approx. We will board the bus to return to Arequipa, arriving around 4:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Overnight in Arequipa.
- 8:30 a.m. We begin our journey to the "Ruta del Sillar" which is a touristic route with a lot of history and living culture, where you can visit quarries and areas where ashlar originated.
- The first point where we will stop will be the Cantera de Añashuayco; to which we will arrive in 45 minutes approx. It is currently in operation, the stonemasons perform their work from very early; in the place we will be able to appreciate an immense canyon with farallones (walls of ignimbrita) that have several meters of height, formed by the extraction for the formation of the sillares. At this point we will tell you the history of sillar, the elaboration and the use that has been given to you since always.
- In this quarry you can see a Mega-carving of the Church of the Society of Jesus made by the stonemasons themselves. We can also visit some of them so that they can explain to us how their daily work is and they can make us experience cutting one of their stone blocks ourselves.
- Then we will move to the Quebrada de Culebrillas, which is 30 minutes away from Añashuayco. Arriving at this point we will do a walk of approximately 20 minutes inside the small canyon that was formed by the passage of water, which has walls of 15 to 20 meters, while we enter it the walls of the canyon are increasing in height.
- At the end of the walk we can see petroglyphs made by the Wari culture more than a thousand years ago.
- 11:30 a.m. Return to the city of Arequipa.
- A coordinated time - Pick up from the reception of your hotel to transfer them to the airport or bus station.
- End of service
- Transfers of income and output.
- Accommodation: 2 nights in Arequipa + 1 night in the Colca.
- City Tour + Santa Catalina Monastery and San Ignacio Dome.
- Excursion to Sillar Route.
- Excursion to the Colca Canyon for 2 days.
- Food: 3 breakfasts.
- Guided tour and transportation in shared service (Spanish / English).
- Hotel taxes.
- Lunches and dinners.
- Entrance to the Colca Canyon:
- >> National S / .20 / South American Foreigner S / .40.
- >> Other nationalities S / .70
- Entrance to the Thermal Baths in the Colca - S / .15
- Extra expenses.
- Prices do not apply for long holidays: Carnivals, Holy Week, National Holidays, Fiestas de Arequipa, New Year's Eve parties, and other holidays within the destination.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay full rate.
- Tours are offered in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 3 star Terra Mística Boutique Monasterio o similares.
- The Terra Mistica Monasterio is a good choice to stay in Arequipa. This hotel has a luggage storage, a safe and a lift. All hotel rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries. They also include a desk.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
- Check in 11:00 am. Registration and delivery of the room key.
- Arrivals before hours, can make use of the hotel facilities.
- Check out 10:00 am. Delivery of room keys.
- Departures after hours, additional charges will be charged according to the hotel policy selected.
Sillar Route + Culebrillas Quarry - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Trekking to the Colca Canyon - 3d2n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Puno + Chivay + Colca Canyon - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Arequipa Classic Full - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day Tour Pillones Waterfall and Rock Forest - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits