- This charming tour, an unconventional full day, we visited the most enigmatic places of Arequipa.
- An unforgettable walk through nature to which the name of "White City" owes the beautiful Arequipa.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Thermalism (additional cost)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from the hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Adventure, Waterfalls and Thermal Baths.
- 7:30 am. We begin our tour with a lot of history and live culture, where you can visit quarries and areas where the ashlar originated.
- The first point where we will stop is the Cantera de Añashuayco where we will arrive in 45 minutes approx. Currently it is in operation, the stonemasons perform their work from very early; in the place we can appreciate an immense canyon with farallones (walls of ignimbrita) that have several meters of height, formed by the extraction for the formation of the Ashlars. At this point we will tell you the history of sillar, the elaboration and the use that has been given to you since always. In this quarry you can see a Megatallada of the facade of the Church of the Company of Jesus made by the stonemasons themselves.
- We can also visit one of them to explain their daily work and experience cutting one of their stone blocks ourselves.
- 9:30 a.m. We go to the traditional town of Yura, where even one of the main flagship factories of the city (Cementos "Yura").
- We will go to Yura Viejo to head on a trek to the waterfalls of Capua, arriving in 1hr. 30 min. approx ..
- We will rest for a while and then we can bathe to return.
- 1:00 pm. Lunch (at the traveler's expense).
- 2:00 p.m. Use of the Thermal Baths (Optional, at the traveler's expense, it is recommended only 30 minutes inside).
- 3:00 pm. Return to Arequipa.
- 4:30 pm. approx. Arrival and end of service.
- Pick up from your Hotel in Arequipa (only in Historical Center).
- Tourist transport for the entire route.
- Professional guidance
- Entrance to the quarries - S / .5
- Admission to thermal baths - S / .5
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- It is recommended to bring: Sun block, comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Colca Full Day Tour + Buffet + Income - Arequipa
Activities: Gastronomy, Natural Areas Visits, Thermalism
National Holidays 2019 - Festéjalas in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Arequipa + Colca at your Reach - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Bird watching, Guided visits
Arequipa to the maximum - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Trekking to the Colca Canyon - 3d2n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits