DescriptionEnjoy what Arequipa has prepared for you, and dazzle with the beautiful Colca Valley and its natural beauty.
- Take a panoramic touristic bus through the historic city center, the Plaza de Armas, San Francisco Church, Santa Catalina Monastery and more.
- We will also visit the Yanahuara viewpoint, where we will have a beautiful view of the white city, then we will go to the Carmen Alto waterfall, called the viewpoint of the Volcanoes.
- Enjoy the scenery of one of the deepest canyons in the world, we start our journey to the Colca Canyon.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Turistic bus, panoramic (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Bird watching (Included)
- Arequipa: Reception in Airport or terrestrial terminal.
AREQUIPA IN / CAMPIÑA TOUR
- Welcome at the airport / terrapuerto and transfer to the hotel. Respective accommodation.
- We begin our tour in the panoramic tour bus visiting the historic center of the city we will visit the Plaza de Armas, San Francisco Church, Santa Catalina Monastery and Casa del Moral.
- We will visit the Mirador de Yanahuara where we will have a beautiful view of our white city, we will visit the Mirador de Carmen Alto called the viewpoint of the Arequipa Volcanoes, on our tour we will visit the Incalpaca Mini Zoo, the Sachaca Square, the Goyoneche Palace, Tingo spa touring the Via Paisajista, the Mansion of the Founder, the mill of Sabandia, the Andenes de Paucarpata ending the tour in the Plaza de Armas. End of the tour.
- Free night.
- Optional Disco.
- Overnight in Arequipa.
CHIVAY (COLCA CANYON)
- 07:00 am Breakfast. We get ready to start our journey to the Colca Canyon.
- 08:00 am We begin our trip to one of the deepest canyons in the world, taking the Yura road, bordering the Chachani snowy towards Pampa Cañahuas (National Reserve of Aguada Blanca and Salinas), home of vicuñas. In Tocra bofedales we can appreciate a variety of migratory birds, among which are the flamingos. We will pass through the crater of an extinct volcano (Chucura). We will stop at the Mirador de los Volcanes, which is also the highest part of the road (4,800 masl) from where we will appreciate much of the western mountain range.
- 13:00 pm Arrival to Chivay, you can settle in the hotel and we will taste the lunch. Then we will enjoy the thermal baths in the Calera whose thermo medicinal waters oscillate between 35º C and 38º C of temperature in the pools.
- At night we will have a dinner accompanied by a folkloric show.
- Overnight in Chivay.
CHIVAY / CRUZ DEL CONDOR - AREQUIPA
- Very early we will get up to have our breakfast and we will go to the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor , observation point of the Canyon and the spectacular flight of the Condor.
- In return we will stop in the villages of Pinchollo, Maca and Yanque, which have beautiful colonial churches, as well as in the viewpoints of Choquetico and Antahuilque, from where we will observe the impressive andenería of the Valley, the tombs and pre-Inca scale models.
- 6:00 pm Arrival to the city of Arequipa. Transfer to the hotel.
- Overnight in Arequipa.
- Breakfast and morning to perform free activities. Timely transfer to the airport or terrapuerto.
- Transfer in / out.
- Guided in Spanish and English
- 1 Tourist lunch in Arequipa.
- Tour to Colca 2D / 1N (group service).
- 1 Buffet lunch in Chivay.
- 2 nights accommodation in Arequipa
- 1 night accommodation in Chivay.
- 3 breakfasts
- Feeding not detailed.
- Entrance to the Colca Canyon (Peruvian S / .25 / Foreigner European-USA S / .70 / Foreign Latin American S / .40).
- Entrance to the thermal baths of La Calera (S / .15)
- Entry to the Founder's Mansion (S / .10)
- Entrance to the Sabandia Mill (S / .15)
- Any other expense not specified in the paragraph.
- CHILDREN: Under 3 years old, they DO NOT PAY. They share Hab. And services with parents. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hostal 3 star EL PATIO DE ELISA o similares.
- Nice place where you can rest in total comfort in addition to its proximity to the main square of the city.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
3d/0n Arequipa City Tour + Colca + The Sillar Route (Only Tours) - Arequipa
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Countryside Tour of the Panoramic Bus in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Horseback rides, Guided visits, Historical visits
Tour to the Colca Canyon - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Bird watching
Combined City Tour in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Arequipa - Colca + Connection With Lake Titicaca - Arequipa
Activities: Zipline, Horseback rides, Thermalism, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Arequipa Magica - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits