- Because we want you to know the best of Arequipa, you cannot miss these natural attractions, the Catara de Pillones and the Imata Stone Forest a few hours from Arequipa.
- A little trekking and contact with nature will disconnect you from the routine, be one of the first to live this experience, Live life, Explore Arequipa.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
AREQUIPA - NATIONAL RESERVE - CATARTA DE PILLONES- IMATA STONE FOREST - AREQUIPA
- 6:00 am to 6:30 am - We will pick you up from your Hotel in the city of Arequipa and transfer you to the Pillones Waterfall, in approximately 02 hours we will be arriving at the starting point of the trek. We will make our first stop in the town of Pampa de Arrieros that was before the entrance to the white city for people arriving on board the train.
- 10:30 am - We will reach the starting point of the walk, a somewhat complicated descent. We will prepare warm clothes because the height (4 thousand meters above sea level) is quite cold. We will start a somewhat difficult 30-minute descent hike, to reach the pillion waterfall, we will have to go down a rock slope very carefully, and a tour along the side of a river before reaching the waterfall.
- 11:00 am - we will arrive at the Pillones Waterfall, where we can take all the pictures we can imagine, we will be an average of 45 minutes in the place.
- Before returning to the point where our mobility awaits us, we will gather the whole group and have a group photo.
- 12:30 pm - We will start the tour to reach the Imata Stone Forest.
- 1:00 pm - We will arrive at the Imata stone forest where we will be an average of 40 minutes to be able to take all the photographs that our imagination allows us.
- 1:40 pm - We will have lunch in the town of Imata before returning to Arequipa.
- 3:00 pm - We will begin the return trip to the city of Arequipa.
- 5:00 pm - Arrival to the Center of Arequipa.
- Tourist transport.
- Water bottle.
- Water bottle and any other snack and / or drink.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- What to wear - Accessories to protect from the sun, glasses, hat, windbreaker, hat, gloves.
- Comfortable hiking shoes (do not wear boots or shoes with a smooth sole) to prevent falls or injuries to the feet.
- Sun block, camera, bottled water.
- Personal medications, toilet paper,
- Bag to store waste (garbage), so we take care of the environment and the place we visit.
- Bring extra money, because there are no ATMs or banks along the way.
- Bring your food or lunch for lunch.
- It is not necessary to carry a lot of luggage, carry what is necessary to travel comfortably and enjoy the visit.
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the day of service, there will be no claims, postponements or returns .
- Seats in transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Full Day Colca Canyon - Tititcaca Lake 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Biking and Canoeing - Chilina Valley - Arequipa
Activities: Bicycle, Rafting, Flora, wildlife observation
Colca 2 Days + Route to Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits