DescriptionThe charms of Lambayeque await you!
- Visit to the Pomac Forest Sanctuary, discover the amazing pre-Inca pyramids of the Sicán culture.
- Enjoy the sea and the sun at the half moon lookout point and the Éten Port and then visit the artisan center of Moncefú.
- Cool off in the Pimentel Spa, swim in its beautiful beach and leave stress elsewhere.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Hotel Valle del Sol: Av. Luis Gonzáles 1135, Chiclayo.
- Visit to the Pomac Forest Sanctuary. This Sanctuary houses the most representative amount of pre-Inca pyramids of South America. In addition, its diverse avifauna makes it an important point of attention for birdwatchers of the world. In its extensive territory also rest the vestiges of the Sicán culture that concentrates the greater number of pyramids of all this part of the planet.
- Location: 42.2 km northeast of Chiclayo / Time: 55 min. / Duration: 02 hours / 30 min. in the Interpretation Center.
- Mirador Salinas, located 5 km. of the Interpretation Center, is one of the best positions to observe the Pomac Forest and the Sicán - Lambayeque archaeological complex in its greatest extension. You can appreciate the carob tree crossed by the La Leche River, which in its path forms a dense gallery of faiques and carob forests; and close to the river as if narrowing the link, the largest set of truncated adobe pyramids in America, more than 34 Mausoleum Temples where the ancestors worshiped the ancestors.
- Location: 5km from the interpretation center / Time: 10 min. / Duration: / 45 min in the salinas viewpoint.
- Millenary Tree It is a very old carob, it is said that several centuries, which popular tradition has called "millennial tree" is also generous and protective, which is why with so many years of life is one of the most productive, giving a lesson that the rational use of forest resources can transcend generations.
- Location: 3km from the interpretation center / Time: 10min. / Duration: 45 min in the Millennium Tree.
- Port Éten. We start the morning visiting the Media Luna viewpoint enjoying the beautiful view of the beach and the artisanal fishermen of the place therefore we will go down and we will make a tour by the dock of Pto. Éten. Location: 20KM from Chiclayo / Time: 25.00 minutes / Duration: 02 hours.
- Monsefú, We will visit the artisanal center of Monsefú where we can find all the crafts of the region as well as the dresses and blouses embroidered by hand by the locals. Location: 5.8km from Puerto Eten / Time: 11.00 minutes / Duration: 01 hour.
- House Museum Hero Capital FAB, José Quiñones (PIMENTEL): In this house lived the Hero of the National Aviation, José Alberto Quiñones Gonzales, who on July 23, 1941, offered his life crashing against the enemies in the fight against the Ecuadorians; his remains lie in the mausoleum of Las Palmas Air Base and on May 10, 1996, by Law of the Congress of the Republic, the Capital José A. Quiñones, is declared a National Hero and at the same time was established on July 23 as the Military Aviation Day. Location: 13.3 km. of District of Monsefú / Time: 21.00 minutes / Duration: 01 hour.
- Spa Pimentel. We will know the Pimentel Spa where you can delight with the age of a pier that is more than 100 years old and allowed the transport of various products to be marketed in other parts of the country and abroad. Duration: 01 hour of travel.
- Zoo ostrich farm (Pimentel) A place of breeding and rescue Where there are 3 kinds of giant birds such as the suri, emu and ostrich, oriendas of the mountains of Peru, Australia and Africa, respectively, we can feed them meet the birds more old and big. Duration: 01 hour.
- 1 night accommodation in 3 star hotel (valley of the sun).
- 1 breakfast (American or continental).
- 1 dinner
- Food (2 lunch).
- Check-in - check-out.
- Tourist Mobility
- 2 tour mentioned.
- Guided tour in Spanish.
- Tourist tickets
- Drinks, snacks, or anything that is not described.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- CHILDREN: Up to 4 years, they pay only the tickets, if applicable. They share the service, seat, bed and food with the parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruit, cookies, water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any claims or refunds.
Hotel 3 star Valle del Sol o similares
- Offering a spa and fitness center, Valle del Sol is located in Chiclayo, 7 blocks from the main square and 15 minutes by car from Chiclayo Airport. The rooms are ozonized and equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom. It also has a restaurant and a 24-hour reception, as well as massage services in the spa, for an additional fee.
- The accommodation in the indicated establishment, will depend on the availability of rooms for the dates chosen by the traveler. If there is no availability for those dates, the traveler will stay in a similar category establishment.
Lambayeque - Forests and Museums - Full Day - Lambayeque
Activities: Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits
Chiclayo - 3 Days - Spectacular - Lambayeque
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
The Mysteries of Sipán - Chiclayo 3d / 2n - Lambayeque
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Archaeological Chiclayo - Lambayeque
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Other drinks tasting, Bird watching
Full Day - Lord of Sipán - Lambayeque
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits