DescriptionCome and learn more about the Sicán culture and discover the mystic that keeps the Bosque de Pomác.
- The Bosque de Pómac Historical Sanctuary is a protected natural area 31.5 km from Chiclayo in the district of Pítipo, province of Ferreñafe.
- It protects the largest and most dense formation of carob trees on the planet.
- The Sicán culture was manifested between the VIII and XIV centuries d. C. in the territory of the current department of Lambayeque.
- It was formed after the decline of the Moche culture, assimilating much of the knowledge and cultural traditions of this.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Chiclayo: Hotel Valle del Sol - Av. Luis Gonzales 1135.
- Reference: 3 blocks from Metro, Esq. Luis Gonzales with Leoncio Prado.
Pomác Forest and Sicán Museum
- Start: 8:00 a.m.
- Bosque de Pomác Historical Sanctuary: We will start the tour at the Interpretation Center of the Bosque de Pómac Historical Sanctuary, where the flora and fauna of the Equatorial dry forest will be explained.
- Also, you can see the different endemic birds such as "la chilala", "corta rama", among others.
- Pomac Forest Tour: Millenary tree (it reflects the history and mystery of the area, due to its age of about 300 years); Mirador Salinas (key point to enjoy the landscape of the dry forest and its surroundings); Beekeeping house by Karl Weiss (the beginnings of beekeeping in the Lambayeque Region will be explained); Huaca Las Ventanas (where several elite tombs of the Sicán Culture were found, as well as gold ornaments and the Golden Tumi).
- Sican Museum: Here are exhibited objects found in the "Huaca del Oro", as well as the discoveries of two elite tombs of the Sicán Culture. Both findings were discovered by the Japanese researcher Izumi Shimada.
- The museum reflects how it was the capital of the Sicán Culture in Batangrande.
- Return to Chiclayo.
- End: 4:00 pm.
- Food: 1 lunch.
- Tours: Sicán Museum, Pómac Forest.
- Tourist transport.
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Tour guide in Spanish.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Drinks, snacks, or anything that is not described.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- CHILDREN: Up to 4 years old, they pay only the tickets, if applicable. They share the service, seat, bed and food with the parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay full price.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies, water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any claims or refunds.
Forests and Pyramids in North Lambayecano - Lambayeque
Activities: Bicycle, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Macuaco and Its 7 Waterfalls - Oyotún - Lambayeque - Lambayeque
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Lord of Sipán - Lambayeque
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits