- The Ballestas Islands is a protected area of Peru located in Pisco, Ica.
- Giving protection to the diverse species of wild flora and fauna that live there.
- Enjoy knowing this majestic destination, a part of our wonderful Peru.
- Buggies, off road (Included)
- Other drinks tasting (Included)
- Sandboarding (Included)
- Ica: Reception in Terminal Terrestre and transfer to the hotel.
- According to your arrival time: Pick up at Terminal Terrestre Ica.
- Transfer and installation in hotel.
- Free morning.
- 4:00 p.m. Pick up from the hotel and transfer to the "Oasis of America".
- Here we will make the buggies ride and the sport of Sandboarding.
- At the end we return to your hotel in Ica.
- 6:30 a.m. Pick up from the hotel and transfer to the Tourist Marina.
- 8:00 a.m. -10: 00 a.m. Ballestas Islands Tour: We can observe "El Candelabro", rock formations, Humbolt penguins, etc.
- 10:00 am 11:00 am. Free time at the port.
- 11:00 a.m. -12: 00 p.m. Arrival in Ica.
- Free afternoon.
- 9:00 am. Pick up from hotel.
- We will visit 3 Artisan Wineries: "Taster", "3 Generations" and "Lazo".
- We will also visit 1 Industrial Warehouse: "Tacama".
- >> The cost of entering this warehouse is not included. If you wish, you can decide not to enter and walk around, always in coordination with the Operator.
- Return to Ica.
- Transfer to the Terrestrial Terminal.
- End of service
- Transfer bus terminal - Hotel - Bus terminal.
- Tour to the Ballestas Islands.
- Adventure Tour through the desert.
- Pisco Route.
- 2 night accommodation.
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Bus Tickets Lima / Paracas / Lima.
- Income to:
- >> Islas Ballestas - S / .16.00
- >> Dunes - S / .3.60
- >> Bodega Tacama - S / .15.00
- Food, snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Not valid for Holidays Calendars.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Tours are offered in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 3 star Las Flores o similares.
- Hotel Las Flores is located in Ica and offers an outdoor pool, restaurant and Wi-Fi. The Huacachina Oasis is only 4.5 km away. Its rooms have private bathrooms and cable TV, room service and hot water. It has a 24-hour reception, a laundry service and a tour desk.
- It is 1 km from the Regional Museum, 2 km from the Plaza de Armas and 1.5 km from the bus station.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Full Day Islas Ballestas + Rn Paracas (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Independence Day 2019 - Pass it in Ica - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Sandboarding
Full Day Paracas - Islas Ballestas, Tubulares and more - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Natural Areas Visits, Sandboarding
Overflight to the Nasca Lines (From Nasca) - Ica
Activities: Aerial activities, Aerial Rides, Archaeological visits