- Take a speedboat out to the Ballestas Islands to see penguins and sea lions in their natural habitat.
- Dune Buggy up and Sandboard down the biggest sand dunes at the only desert oasis in South America.
- Buggies, off road (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Sandboarding (Included)
- Lima: Pick up at your hotel/hostel in Miraflores or Barranco districs.
- Please indicate your hotel / hostel, after the purchase.
Full Day Paracas & Huacachina
- 6:00 am - 10:00 am - Pick up at your hotel/hostel in Lima. Direct bus to Paracas, a beautiful small town by the sea
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm - 2 hour boat tour of the Ballestas Islands. The Ballestas are a smaller version of the Galapagos, but just as great, where you'll see sea lions, penguins and lots of birds all in their natural habitat.
- 1:00 pm - 2:15 pm - Direct bus from Paracas to Huacachina - a small natural osis located in the Ica desert.
- 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm - 2 hour dunebuggy and sandboarding tour - Ride the dune buggies up and sandboard down the biggest dunes in South America. A once in a lifetime experience in the only natural desert oasis in South America.
- 6:30 pm - 11:45 pm - Bus back to Lima. You will be dropped off at your hotel/hostel.
- Guided bus transport.
- Ballestas Islands Tour in Paracas.
- Personal Transport From Paracas to Huacachina.
- Dunebuggy and Sandboarding Tour in Huacachina.
- Hotel/hostel pickups and drop offs in Miraflores or Barranco districs.
- Food is not included, although we have discounts in many restaurants.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Don't be late, as bus must leave on time to do Ballestas Islands at 10:00am.
- Please bring breakfast with you (direct bus).
- Bring suncream, it is hot all year round in Paracas and Huacachina.
- Only available onluy for adults (18 year old or older).
- For the Easter (Semana Santa) weekend the Ballestas Islands Tours (Paracas) on these dates will last only one and a half hours in duration. This is the same for ALL tour operators.
- For the Independence weekend the Ballestas Islands Tours (Paracas) on these dates will last only one and a half hours in duration. This is the same for ALL tour operators.
- For the Independence weekend the Buggies and Sandboarding on these dates will last only one hour in duration. This is the same for ALL tour operators.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any otherevent that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Ballestas Islands - Caravedo - Huacachina - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Boat Rides
Tour Ballestas Islands in Lancha (From Paracas) - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Full Day Paracas - Islas Ballestas, Tubulares and more - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Natural Areas Visits, Sandboarding
Overflight to the Nasca Lines (From Nasca) - Ica
Activities: Aerial activities, Aerial Rides, Archaeological visits