In this circuit we offer you to discover and discover two of the most visited islands of Titicaca.
- On the way to the island of Taquile we will visit the floating islands of the Uros and learn about its traditions and the way in which its inhabitants live.
- It should be noted that Taquile Island was declared a masterpiece of the oral and intangible heritage of mankind by UNESCO, thanks to its extraordinary workforce in the textile art of its inhabitants.
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
Departure placePick up from hotel.
Full Day Puno
- Departure: 07:00 am - Return: 05:00 pm. Time of navigation: 05 hours Round trip Duration of visit to the Uros: 2 hours. Duration of visit to Taquile: 03 hours approx.
- 06:45 am: Visitors are collected from hotels.
- 07:00 am: Departure to the Uros and Taquile.
- 07:30 am: Visit to the floating islands of Uros.
- 11:30 am: Arrival in Taquile on the north side and walk to the village.
- 12:00 pm: Visit to the organized community to delight us with their Dances, Music and Textile.
- 12:30 pm: Lunch.
- 02:30 pm: We will descend the 547 steps.
- 05:00 pm: Arrival in Puno and transfer to hotel.
- Transfer Hotel-Puerto-Hotel.
- Guide in English and Spanish.
- Tickets to the islands.
- Service by boat.
- Lunch in Taquile.
- Ride in the traditional boat (totora boat) - S / .10 per person (payment is made directly on the island).
- RECOMMENDATIONS: Wear a jacket, sun block, sunglasses, walking shoes, hats or caps and cameras and / or videos.
- There will be an extra charge for picking up the hotels: Libertador, José Antonio, Casa Andina Private Collection, Eco Inn, Posada del Inca, Taypikala and Titilaka.
Lampa and Sillustani in Route to the Airport - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day - Titicaca Luxury - Private Guide - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
Uros + Taquile + Hotel - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Mysticism, shamanism, Sport fishing