- We leave from your hotel in the center of Puno to Sillustani.
- We will visit this complex with its famous chullpas or funerary towers of pre-Inca and Inca cultures that rise up to 12 meters high.
- We can also observe the beauty of the Umayo lagoon and then go to the "Pink City" of Lampa.
- We will also visit Pucará: Visit to the Lithic Museum and Archaeological Complex of Kalasaya.
- Finally we will arrive to our last destination and the most beautiful "The Tinajani canyon".
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up at hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- 6:30 a.m. Pick up from hotels in the center of Puno.
- Exit to the Archaeological Complex of Sillustani.
- 7:15 a.m. Arrival to Sillustani.
- 9:00 am. Departure from Sillustani towards Lampa.
- 10:00 am Arrival to the city of Lampa
- 10:30 a.m. Departure to the city of Pukara.
- 12:00 pm. Arrival to Pukara (visit and lunch Box lunch).
- 2:00 p.m. Departure in the direction of Tinajani.
- 3:00 pm. Arrival to the Tinajani Canyon.
- 4:30 pm. Return to the city of Puno.
- 7:00 p.m. Arrival to the city of Puno.
- Transfer to your hotel in the center of Puno.
- Private transportation Puno - Sillustani - Lampa - Pukara - Tinajani - Puno.
- Bilingual Spanish / English guide.
- Tickets to Sillustani.
- Entrance church of Lampa.
- Entrance museum in Pukara.
- Entrance canyon of Tinajani.
- Lunch Box lunch:
- 1 Water in the bottle ½ liter.
- 1 Banana
- 1 apple.
- 1 Ham sandwich with chicken.
- 1 Edam cheese sandwich.
- Lemon candies, sublime.
- 1 soda crackers
- 1 Bag of snacks "Lays" potatoes.
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
We recommend you bring:
- Up to 3 passengers: Accent Probox Fielder.
- From 4 to 6 passengers: Van H-1.
- A lightweight backpack with everything you need for you
- Mineral water (recommended: 1 liter per person).
- Money for some snacks, souvenirs and others, in Soles.
- Cap, sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Comfortable hiking shoes (Trekking Shoes).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Uros + Taquile + Hotel - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Mysticism, shamanism, Sport fishing
Tour to the Chullpas de Sillustani (Afternoon). - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
New Year 2020 - Uros, Amantani, Taquile, Sillustani - 3d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits
Urus Taquile (Catamaran) and Sillustani - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Boat Rides, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Chucuito and Museo de la Totora - Puno
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits