DescriptionThe impressive flora and fauna bring the emotion to every moment that one passes in the jungle.
- The beauty of the jungle and the Amazon River allows pure relaxation mixed with just the right amount of adventure.
- Get to know the wild side of Peru and visit the Amazon rainforest.
- Enjoy the magic of the Amazon rainforest within the Tambopata National Reserve.
- Visit the Sandoval Lake and appreciate a variety of birds and monkeys of different species (shansho, cormorant, jacanas, puma heron, buzzards, cotomono, monkeys, black machin, pigeons and sloths).
- Kayak (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Puerto Maldonado - Reception and transfer from the airport or bus station.
Arrival in Puerto Maldonado
- Transfer to the port where we will take the boat for 1 hour to our hostel.
- Welcome meeting, with a refreshing juice based on fruits from our region.
- Installation in our respective rooms.
- After lunch, we will visit the "Isla de los Monos", located in front of our lodge, crossing the Madre de Dios River, where we will find different species such as the family of capuchin monkeys and monkeys, who live on the island and return to the lodge. .
- At night we will go in search of white caimans, which are usually found on sand banks in the Madre de Dios river, for which it will be necessary to bring a flashlight.
- Also, we can see the Capibara, "the largest rodent in the world", which can weigh 60 kilos.
- Return to the lodge, dinner and rest.
- Night at the Lodge.
- After breakfast, we will walk 3 km in the middle of the dense rainforest and to go to the Sandoval Lake, a habitat of piranhas and one of the largest in the Tambopata National Reserve.
- We will paddle boat to appreciate a variety of birds and monkeys of different species, (shansho, cormorant, jacanas, puma heron, buzzards, cotomono, monkeys, black machin, pigeons and sloths).
- If luck accompanies us, we will have a meeting with the giant otter family (almost two meters long) that is in danger of extinction and the largest recorded alligators, over 4 meters long, return to the lodge to enjoy lunch typical.
- At night we will have a walk where we can appreciate the diversity of insect species, amphibians, reptiles and other nocturnal animals.
- Dinner and rest.
- Night at the Lodge.
- 5:30 am - We will take a short walk along the Canopy Walk-Way, about 30 m. of height, which will allow us to appreciate nature from the highest possible.
- We will also have a panoramic view of the Madre de Dios River.
- From the platforms we will observe different species of birds such as: Toucans, Macaws, Tanagers and Oropendolas.
- After breakfast we prepare for a challenge activity on trees over 30 m. Tall.
- For this activity we will have an instructor guide, who will give us a talk on how to use the safety harness for the Zip-Line, feeling the adrenaline when sliding in the middle of the trees.
- Return to the Lodge.
- Lunch and rest.
- Night at the Lodge.
Departure from Puerto Maldonado
- Breakfast and return to the city.
- Transfer to the Airport and / or Bus station.
- End of service
- Transfer Airport or bus terminal to the hostel.
- 3 nights accommodation.
- Guided bilingual (Spanish / English).
- Visit to the Island of the Monkeys.
- Night walk to see the alligators.
- Walk through the jungle.
- Kayaking on Lake Sandoval.
- Canopy Walk-way.
- Meals specified in the itinerary.
- All the necessary equipment in each excursion.
- Tickets to all the attractions to visit.
- Tip for guide.
- Meals not specified.
- Drinks at the bar.
- Flights / buses to Puerto Maldonado.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay full rate.
- Tours in itinerary are offered in Shared (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for it, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Lodge Tambopata Ecolodge
- A quiet and rustic lodge located very close to the banks of the Madre de Dios River and only 500 meters from an Island of Monkeys. It is also close to Lake Sandoval.
- Our rooms are bright and spacious and have private bathrooms. They also have a private balcony where you can relax in hammocks while enjoying the views of the jungle around you.
- Guests can choose between single, double, twin and triple rooms.
Collpa de los Guacamayos - 2 Days - Madre de Dios
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Colcapa de Guacamayos and Lago Sandoval - 4d / 3n - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Zipline, Bird watching
Tambopata - Magic and Nature - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Collpa de los Guacamayos - 3 Days - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
3d / 2n Eco Jungle: Tambopata National Reserve - Lake Sandoval - Madre de Dios
Activities: Zipline, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
4d / 3n Rn Tambopata: Collpa de Guacamayos & Lago Sandoval - Madre de Dios
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits