- Lake Sandoval is within the Tambopata National Reserve, 45 minutes from Puerto Maldonado on the right bank of the Madre de Dios River.
- They are only about 8 km away.
- It is classified as one of the most beautiful and beautiful lakes of the Peruvian Amazon. "A masterpiece of lacustrine geography".
- Bird watching (Included)
- Puerto Maldonado: Plaza de armas
- Start: 8:00 a.m.
- Saida from Puerto Maldonado.
- Panoramic view of the continental bridge.
- Union of two great rivers: Madre de Dios and Tambopata.
- Control center for registration.
- 5 km trekking
- Lake Sandoval.
- Lunch of the Amazon: Juane.
- Return to Puerto Maldonado.
- End: 4:00 p.m.
- Ground transportation.
- River transport by motor (outboard)
- Entrance tickets.
- Rowing boat in the lake.
- 1 lunch (vegetarian option on request).
- Professional Spanish / English ecotourism guide.
- First aid kit.
- Rubber boots for the walk.
- Snacks and drinks (if you take or buy preferably dry fruits, cookies and water).
- Extras and tips for service.
- Required: Original identity document (DNI or Passport) to enter Lake Sandoval.
- It is recommended to bring: Mosquito repellent, plastic bags, sun or rain hat, toiletries for the trip to the jungle, sunscreen and sunglasses.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Tambopata and Lake Sandoval - 4d / 3n - Madre de Dios
Activities: Kayak, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Ecoaventura Extremo by Rió in Tambopata - Madre de Dios
Activities: Zipline, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Collpa de los Guacamayos - 3 Days - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Collpa de los Guacamayos - 2 Days - Madre de Dios
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Tambopata - Magic and Nature - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Colcapa de Guacamayos and Lago Sandoval - 4d / 3n - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Zipline, Bird watching