- Live an unforgettable experience Come and meet Tingo Maria and its tourist attractions.
- Enjoy getting to know the Tingo María National Park, Gateway to the Amazon
- Experience the magic of Laguna el Milagro, which is characterized by its mystical properties and by the concentration of medicinal plants.
- Meet Exotic Places, the Veil of the Bride awaits you.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Tingo María: Transfer upon arrival, from the Terminal Terrestre to the Hotel.
Exotic Maria Tingo - Full Day Tours (8 Hours Unforgettable)
- 10:00 am We start towards the Tingo María National Park, for this we will cross the Corpac bridge, we will advance on the left about 6 km., Located on the left bank of the Huallaga river. The best landscape views in the jungle.
- 10:15 a.m. Mirador Jacintillo: Where the union of two rivers (Monzón and Huallaga) will be appreciated.
- 10:30 a.m. Cueva de las Lechuzas: We will enter to the third level of the cave, observing huge caves and formations of stalactites and stalagmites; in its interior they lodge an important colony of birds "Steatornis Capirensis", more known like guacharos or owls (in danger of extinction), in addition to parrots.
- 12:00 am Tasting of homemade ice creams, exotic drinks from the jungle ("Para Para", "SVSS", "Tumba Chola", etc.) and free purchase of handicrafts.
- 12:30 pm. . Chocolates Factory: Tasting of cocoa derivatives .. Countless Pictures.
- 1:00 pm. We will visit the sulphurous - medicinal waters (which contain sulfur) or you can take a boat ride on the Monzón River (optional).
- 2:00 p.m. Typical lunch Tíngales (Juane de Gallina, Paco a la Hoja, Ceviche de Dorado, Tacacho with Cecina, etc.) and the rich refreshments (Camu Camu, Aguaje, Carambola, etc.).
- 3:30 pm. Catarata Santa Carmen: Spectacular waterfalls 30 meters high, surrounded by a dreamlike natural landscape. 20 minute walk.
- 4:50 pm. Balneario Cueva de las Pavas: We will find some beautiful pools of crystalline waters, in the third pool we will find the Goddess of the Waters who blesses the newly married couples.
- 5:30 pm. We will climb about 10 minutes by stairs to observe the entire city of Tingo María and thus delight the figure of Sleeping Beauty in all its splendor.
- 6:00 pm. Return to Tingo María (to their respective Hotels)
- End of service
Laguna de los Milagros - Full Day Tours (8 Hours Unforgettable).
- 0:00 a.m. We will leave for the Caserío de Los Milagros 50 minutes from the city of Tingo María, on the way we will see El Cafón del Emperador cocoa plantations, coffee coca crops, Mysterious the tree that walks through the Amazon and huairuros trees.
- Laguna de los Milagros is characterized by its tranquility and serenity, conducive to sport fishing, camping, tracking, swimming Relax and enjoy the half moon circuit; Upon arriving at this place, the tours will begin, carrying out the following activities:
- 1st was Stop. We will embark on craft boats, where there will be a tour of the entire lagoon, the guide will tell the legends of the lagoon, fauna, flora and others.
- 2nd Stop. We will observe a Piache hatchery and fish such as: Paco, Boca Chico and Anchoveta, this is Piache's first hatchery in the city of Tingo María.
- 3rd was Stop. We will visit the Jungle and observe: Medicinal Plants (Cat's Claw, Blood of Grade), The Prehistoric Bird ( Opisthocomus hoazín- Shansho-Peru), The Tree of Love, The Cave of Terror, Rock Formations (stalactites and stalagmites), The House of Tarzan (30 meters high), and the Millennium Tree (the largest tree where you can ask for your wish).
- 4th Stop. We will depart with the boats to the Spa where you can take a bath and exfoliate your entire body with a medicinal mud very good for the skin, it opens your pores and is very relaxing.
- 2:00 p.m. Typical Lunch of the Forest (Ceviche de Paiche, Dorado, paco, Tacho with Cecina, Chaufa Regional, etc.)
- 3:30 pm. We will climb about 10 minutes by stairs to observe the entire city of Tingo María and thus delight the figure of Sleeping Beauty in all its splendor.
- 4:00 p.m. We will visit the UNAS nursery Zoo, Mini zoo with animals of the Region (Monos, Achuni, Puma, Otorongo, Picuro, Boa, Sachavaca, Gallito de las Rocas, etc.)
- 6:00 p.m. Return to the City of Tingo María (to their respective Hotels).
- End of service
Veil of the Bride - Full Day Tours (10 Unforgettable Hours)
- 7:30 am. Departures from Tingo María . We left for the Province El Boquerón del Padre Abad, 196 kilometers away.
- 9:00 am. We will take Selvático Breakfast in the Tour of Tingo María and Aguaytia
- 10:30 a.m. City tours Aguaytia, we will observe the 2nd Longest Bridge of the Peruvian Forest with a record length of 765 meters and a light between towers also record 170 meters., On the river of the same name.
- 11:30 a.m. We will visit "El Ovni" a Flying Saucer inside the jungle, which I never fly.
- 12:00 pm. La Ducha del Diablo ", where you can appreciate the face of a Devil. (Innumerable photos)
- 12:30 pm. Arrival at the Bride's Veil, here you can observe and enjoy its impressive waterfall which forms a natural pool, where you can spend pleasant and refreshing moments (ideal for bathing)
- 2:00 p.m. Typical jungle lunch (chorizo and Cecina with Tacacho, Chicharrón de Añuje, Sudado de Paiche, etc.)
- 3:30 pm. We will cross the Old Tunnel and to reach the Mirador del Boquerón del Padre Abad
- 6:00 pm. Return to the City of Tingo María.
- End of service
- Transfer from the Terminal Terrestre to the hotel.
- Two (02) nights accommodation at Tingo María, Hotel "Villa Jennifer" and / or Hotel "Natural Green Lounge" (Depending on availability at the time of booking)
- 3 Typical Lunches of the Region (When choosing).
- 3 Breakfasts at the Hotel.
- Tourist Transport (Roundtrip)
- Professional Guidance Service (in Spanish)
- Tourist Tickets and Income to the established places.
- Photos in Hd and will be passed to the email or Whatsapp of each Visitor.
- Permanent assistance
- Drinks and snacks
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Hotel 3 star Alojamiento Ecológico Rural Villa Jennifer o similares.
- Hotel Villa Jennifer - Tingo María: Located in Tingo María, Ecological Rural Accommodation Villa Jennifer offers garden views, an outdoor pool, garden, terrace, shared lounge and bar. There is free WiFi.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Archaeological Zone of Garu - Full Day (12 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Laguna de los Milagros - Full Day (8 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits