- Live an unforgettable experience Come and see Tingo María and its tourist attractions such as waterfalls, caves, flora and fauna.
- Tingo María is considered "The door to the Peruvian jungle."
- This beautiful city is also called "The City of the Sleeping Beauty", in honor of the mountain that presents as an emblem.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Plaza de Armas de Huánuco.
- Confirm the exact point with the Operator, after your purchase.
- It can also be collected from the hotel where it is hosted, provided that it is within the Monumental Zone of Huánuco, in low season and prior coordination with the Operator.
Exotic Maria Tingo
- 5:30 am. Departure from Huánuco to the City of Tingo María to visit the Sleeping Beauty.
- 7:00 am. We will stop at the Carpish Tunnel at 2,707 meters above sea level. We will observe the flowers of the Hydrangeas.
- 7:30 am. We will visit a trout hatchery and have breakfast (fried trout, sweat and chilcano) in "El Punto que no conoces." On the way we can make several stops.
- 9:00 a.m. We start towards the Tingo María National Park, for this we will cross the Corpac bridge, we will advance on the left about 6 km., Located on the left bank of the Huallaga river. The best landscape views in the jungle.
- 9:15 a.m. Mirador Jacintillo: Where the union of two rivers (Monzón and Huallaga) will be appreciated.
- 9:30 a.m. Cueva de las Lechuzas: We will enter to the third level of the cave, observing huge caves and formations of stalactites and stalagmites; in its interior they lodge an important colony of birds "Steatornis Capirensis", more known like guacharos or owls (in danger of extinction), in addition to parrots.
- 11:30 a.m. Tasting of homemade ice creams, exotic drinks from the jungle ("Para Para", "SVSS", "Tumba Chola", etc.) and free purchase of handicrafts.
- 12:30 pm. . Chocolates Factory: Tasting of cocoa derivatives .. Countless Pictures.
- 1:00 pm. We will visit the sulphurous - medicinal waters (which contain sulfur) or you can take a boat ride on the Monzón River (optional).
- 2:00 p.m. Typical lunch Tíngales (Juane de Gallina, Paco a la Hoja, Ceviche de Dorado, Tacacho with Cecina, etc.) and the rich refreshments (Camu Camu, Aguaje, Carambola, etc.).
- 3:30 pm. Catarata Santa Carmen: Spectacular waterfalls 30 meters high, surrounded by a dreamlike natural landscape. 20 minute walk.
- 4:50 pm. Balneario Cueva de las Pavas: We will find some beautiful pools of crystalline waters, in the third pool we will find the Goddess of the Waters who blesses the newly married couples.
- 5:30 pm. We will climb about 10 minutes by stairs to observe the entire city of Tingo María and thus delight the figure of Sleeping Beauty in all its splendor.
- 9:00 pm. Return to Huánuco (in the Journey we will tell stories and myths of the jungle).
- End of service
- Tourist Transport (Shared Service).
- Official Guide of the National University Hermilio Valdizán.
- Photos in Hd (are passed to the email or whatsapp of the traveler).
- Entrance Tickets.
- First aid kit.
- Drinks and snacks
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional).
- CHILDREN: From 0 - 4 years old, they do not pay. They share full service and attention with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as "used" and you lose the service without claims, rescheduling or returns.
Huánuco Primaveral - Full Day (8 Memorable Hours) - Huánuco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Half Day - Knights of León de Huánuco - Huánuco
Activities: Wine tasting, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Sleeping Beauty Unforgettable - 3d / 2n - Tingo María - Huánuco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits