DescriptionEnjoy the mini-europe in Central Selva, Oxapampa and Pozuzo await you!
- Ideal for traveling as a family, couple and with friends.
- We will enjoy great valleys full of colors (Oxapampa and Pozuzo).
- We will cool off with the waters that descend from the Yanachaga Chemillén National Park.
- We will be surprised with the stories, customs and we will delight with its spectacular gastronomy.
- Lunch will be delicious typical dishes, already included in the program.
- We will increase our body adrenaline by performing Canopy (optional)
- We will carry out activities of the Austro-German descendants as: typical dances and forest skills.
- We will learn more about the Biosphere Reserves in Peru and the reason for their sustainable development
- We will live incredible experiences in Oxapampa
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Oxapampa: We will receive you when you arrive at the terminal, we will transfer you to your accommodation and the pick-up times will be coordinated.
Full Day Oxapampa
- 10:15 am - 10:25 am (10 minutes tolerance)
- We started the adventure in the district of Chontabamba visiting the dairy processing plant "Floralp".
- Then we will live an exciting adventure inside the Tunqui Cave, where we will observe the formation of stalagmites and stalactites
- Optional: In front of said cave we will have an adventure sport like the Canopy.
- Next, we will visit the "Wharapo" playground where we will taste and learn more about how the delicious "brandy" is made and the nutritious "cane honey".
- On the way back we will visit "Artesanías JC", a must-do for the purchase of souvenirs and to dress as Austro-Germans and immortalize this incredible experience.
- Lunch: Included in "Italo's Parrillada".
- 2:30 pm. Continuing with this incredible experience, we will make brief stops in the Miraflores neighborhood, a local neighborhood where we will appreciate typical houses of the area.
- Then we will arrive at the viewpoint "El Abra" or known as the "Point 00 km" and its monument to the geocentric province of Peru.
- Then we will go to the waterfall "Rio Tigre", where we can cool off in its crystal clear waters and enjoy a great landscape.
- Finally, we will return to the source of the Virgin Immaculate Conception, surrounded by coffee plantations and stories full of Catholic faith.
- Admission to the Schlaefli museum house, whose owner Armando will give us more information about what it was like to live in Oxapampa before.
- Return to accommodation.
- 6.00 am - 6:10 am (10 minutes tolerance)
- We go to the only Austro-German colony in the world, during our journey we will observe pastures, granadilla crops, coffee and pumpkins.
- We will also pass through the district of HUANCABAMBA making brief stops at the TORREBAMBA AND RAYANTAMBO FALLS.
- We will cross 17 km from the NP YANACHAGA CHEMILLEN , here sometimes you can observe wild animals such as the majestic cock of the rocks, mishashos, monkeys, exotic birds and more.
- Continuing our journey we will enter the YULITUNQUI CATARATA of crystalline waters and refreshing breeze.
- Arriving in POZUZO we will visit the neighborhood of LA COLONIA visiting the PARQUE DE LOS COLONOS, the iconic SHAFFERER MUSEUM, LOS COLONOS CEMETERY and EMPERADOR GUILLERMO I.
- Then we will rejoice and have fun in the DÖRCHER BIER craft brewery here we will know the processes of its elaboration.
- In the afternoon we will move to the PRUSIA DISTRICT to know its beautiful typical houses, its ample theme park and THE CHURCH OF THE DIVINE MERCY , whose modern architectural design will surprise you.
- Finally we will enter the recreation POZAS DE GUACAMAYO where we will take a dip.
- Return to accommodation.
- Transfer to the terrapuerto.
- End of our services.
- Transfers: Bus station / Accommodation / Bus station.
- 1 night accommodation.
- 2 mentioned tours with tourist transport.
- Entrance tickets to tourist places.
- Food: 2 breakfasts + 2 lunches.
- >> Lunch at Italo's Parrilladas (Day 1).
- >> Breakfast in Prussia (Day 2).
- >> Lunch at Rest. Typical Prussia (Day 2).
- 10% discount on purchase of handicrafts.
- Specialized guide according to the route in Spanish ( for other languages, consult ).
- Permanent personalized attention.
- Lima bus ticket - Oxapampa - Lima.
- Feeding not specified in the program.
- Tips (tips) and extra expenses.
- Rates valid throughout 2019 except New Year, Holy Week, National holidays, long holidays and local festivities.
- No refund will be made for services not used voluntarily, illness or other reasons, nor can it be used at another time.
- CHILDREN: Children under 5 years old do not pay and share services with their parents. From 5 years onwards they pay full rate.
- All services are subject to variation without prior notice due to weather issues, strikes and other events that we can not control.
- Pets are not allowed in any of our services.
- The itinerary and schedules may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- We demand punctuality, otherwise we will only wait 10 minutes without the right to reimbursement or change of itinerary.
- The hotel timetable of Check-in and Check-out must be respected. Check-late and / or delay, will be the responsibility of the traveler paying the corresponding hotel.
- In case of discrimination or inappropriate behavior, we will proceed to cancel the services without the right to reimbursement.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Hotel 2 star Hotel Chimy
- All hotel accommodations are equipped with a flat-screen TV.
- All rooms include a private bathroom.
- Free Wi-Fi connection.
- It has rooms with balcony and a spectacular view of the city.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
- Check Out: 12:00 pm (noon) on the last day of the tour.
Full Day National Shrine of Huayllay - Pasco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Renew yourself in Oxapampa - 2d / 1n - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Wine tasting, Natural Areas Visits
PN Yanachaga Chemillén - San Alberto - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Rio Tigre Faith That Renews! - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits