- Relive the history of the Austro-German settlers who arrived in the promised land: Pozuzo.
- Beautiful waterfalls, impressive flora and fauna ...
- Long tradition and a spectacular landscape is what Pozuzo offers.
- Herzlich willkommen in Pozuzo!
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Our service begins with the transfer from your accommodation in Oxapampa, prior coordination.
- Schedule at 6:00 a.m.
The promised land, Pozuzo
- 6:00 am We leave for the only Austro-German colony in the world.
- During our journey we will observe grasslands, granadilla crops, coffee and pumpkins. We will also pass through the district of Huancabamba making brief stops at the Torrebamba and Rayantambo Falls.
- Upon arriving in Pozuzo, we will visit the neighborhood of La Colonia, visiting the Colonos Park, the iconic Shafferer Museum, the Cemetery of the Settlers and the Emperador Guillermo I Bridge.
- Then we will be happy and have fun in the brewery "Dörcher Bier", here we will know the processes of its elaboration.
- In the afternoon we will move to the Prussia neighborhood to see its beautiful typical houses, its ample theme park and the Church of the Divine Mercy, whose modern architectural design will surprise you.
- Finally we will enter the recess "Pozas de Guacamayo" where we will take a dip.
- Return to Oxapampa.
- 1 tour mentioned with tourist transport.
- Tourist mobility (pool service).
- Guided specialized according to the route in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Special prices in accommodations: D'Palo, Fundo Hassinger, Chimy, Ruffner, Esperanza and D'Green Lodge.
- Special price at lunch (Typical Prussia or Tyrolean Delight)
- Permanent personalized attention.
- Land passages.
- Accommodation nights.
- Entrance tickets to tourist places.
- Tips (tips) and extra expenses.
- Souvenirs, gifts, personal purchases.
- The rates are in soles and effective throughout 2019.
- No refund will be made for services not used voluntarily, illness or other reasons, nor may it be used at another time.
- Children under 5 years old do not pay and share services with their parents.
- Children 5 years and older pay full rate.
- All services are subject to variation without prior notice due to weather issues, strikes and other events that we can not control.
- Pets are not allowed in any of our services.
- The itinerary and times may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- We demand punctuality, otherwise we will only wait 10 minutes without the right to reimbursement or change of itinerary.
- The hotel timetable of Check-in and Check-out must be respected. Check-late and / or delay, will be the responsibility of the traveler paying the corresponding hotel.
- In case of discrimination or inappropriate behavior, we will cancel the services without the right to reimbursement.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Tour Tigre River Waterfall (Half Day) - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Independence Day 2019 - Central Forest 4d / 3n - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Chontabamba Culture that impresses! - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits